Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois To Hrgovic: 'I Heard You've Been Calling Out Everyone Else's Name; I Can't Hear Mine'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be an interesting fight!

Comment

Hrgovic was running his mouth everybody was avoiding him. Why not fight DDD?
      MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Hrgovic destroyed Dubois in sparring

Comment

Dubois should definitely do more social media.

Can't see Hrgovic risking it all particularly with Fury and his cut but maybe his excellency can demand it happens
          ​​

Comment

Originally posted by zod66 View Post
            Hrgovic destroyed Dubois in sparring
            He need to that in the ring.
            MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Hrgovic still sees Emporer Zhang in his dreams.

Comment

It would be a good fight. But I like to see where Anderson and Sanchez are at too?! But DDD time will come again anytime soon too

Comment

if i am hrgovic and no major fights are materializing i would avoid anderson until a title eliminator or mandatory defense yet i would 100% take the dubois fight in saudi arabia. it is a winnable fight, would keep you in the news and contention and lastly if it is in saudi arabia or the uae/ such then the payday will be great as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
                    if i am hrgovic and no major fights are materializing i would avoid anderson until a title eliminator or mandatory defense yet i would 100% take the dubois fight in saudi arabia. it is a winnable fight, would keep you in the news and contention and lastly if it is in saudi arabia or the uae/ such then the payday will be great as well.
                    Anderson is no better than DD in my opinion. It is the same for Hrgovic, DD or Anderson.
                    BoxOfficer BoxOfficer likes this.

Comment

Dubois needs to chill the eff out and concentrate on learning fights and getting more experience under his belts.

Miller was a good step but he's twice lost to unbeaten Olympians with tons of experience in Joyce and Usyk, I suspect Hrgovic would also just know too much for DDD at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                      X