Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois To Hrgovic: 'I Heard You've Been Calling Out Everyone Else's Name; I Can't Hear Mine'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
    I think you've got a bunch of big units beating each other and being hailed as having "decent speed for a big man".

But you put a Zhang, Hrgovic, Joyce in with the top level of the division and I think they get embarrassed.

In with each other, they look fine. Because they're all slow as fook.
    Sanchez probably beats all of them, I believe.
    Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Funny, no one seems to call out Anderson and Sanchez…
      Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

Comment

I like this style of the call-out. Straight to the point, but without being crass or throwing around insults.

Comment

Jared Anderson needs to be calling out DuBois' name! MAN UP!

Comment

Let’s go! Make the fight happen. Love these guys getting active. I don’t care about losses just fight.
            MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Sanchez probably beats all of them, I believe.
              Well he's in line to fight Kabayel so that will tell us where he really is at

Comment

Cringe with the "daddy" stuff.

Hrg took Zhang's best and never went down. He is a tough dude. Probably not skilled enough to beat the best, but he and Dubois would make for a decent fight.

As far as Anderson, that kid is getting embarrassed against the best. Charles Martin is not a top guy. Anderson has beaten absolute trash fighters.

I agree with the poster who said Sanchez likely beats all of the second tier guys.

Comment

I don't think he said that, I rekon fish eyes told him to say that. I'm not being funny but I don't think dubois would have the gumption to come up with something like that. Fish eye's gives him lines to say in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Really ?
                    Why
                    Because I think he is the better boxer

Comment

It seems to me Hrgovic is wide open for uppercuts and inside game guys.

I think Sanchez, Parker, Kabayel can give him all problems in the world.
                      Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X