Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Don't Really Speak When Floyd's Talking; Respect Him More Than a Lot of People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical dumb Gen Z kid. Everyone older knows Floyd is only interested in bettering Floyd. Always a reason behind the reason with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Not all of Mayweather's instructions have panned out in positive ways for Garcia. According to Garcia, it was Mayweather who advised him to drop talks with WBC 140-pound titlist Devin Haney and focus on a fight with Mayweather’s client, Rolando Romero, on the logic that beating Romero first and earning his title could pave the way for a bigger unification fight with Haney. Of course, in what was an embarrassing turn of events, Romero would go on to sign to fight Isaac Cruz on March 30 on the undercard of the Keith Thurman vs. Tim Tszyu 155-pound bout at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Garcia insists that he has now resumed talks with Haney.​

It’s right there for anyone to see Ryan ; Floyd fughed you badly and didn’t have the decency to at least take you out for dinner beforehand
      Either this kid is blind or just plain out dumb to not see or read the play
      Now he’s just dropping to his knees to proclaim his new found God

One question ; is this your way of coming out of the closet ?
      There are easier ways of going about this

Lmfao but it is weird as fugh
      If he was coming out the closet, I'm sure he was in the closet with Oscar! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        If he was coming out the closet, I'm sure he was in the closet with Oscar! Lol!
        Maybe but more is better I’m assuming lol

Comment

Oscar needs to let this guy go. Let him sign with Floyd/TMT and be done with it. PBC will make him dormant, fight once every 2 years.
          macmike100 macmike100 likes this.

Comment

all because oscar didnt show up to a press conference

"Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya says the reason he didn’t attend Ryan Garcia’s post-fight press conference last Saturday night is that he was advised by his security team not to attend because he had received “death threats” all week long and they felt it was too dangerous for him to be in attendance. De La Hoya also says that the reason Benard Hopkins wasn’t there was because PBC had him banned from the events because they feared that he had testosterone on his hands when he touched Tank Davis at the weigh-in"

Source: Oscar De La Hoya Blames "death Threats" For His No Show At Ryan Garcia's Post-fight Press Conference After Loss To Tank - Boxing News (https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-new...to-tank/262224)

Comment

That last loss must have really affected him. Probably going through a low point of his life.

Or maybe he's just gay, I don't know.
              MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mulako View Post

maybe but more is better i’m assuming lol
                hahahahaha!!!!

Comment

P.S. we should be together too
                  PittyPat PittyPat likes this.

Comment

you also hold his underwear & socks when he gets out if the shower

Comment

Working...
                    X