Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Don't Really Speak When Floyd's Talking; Respect Him More Than a Lot of People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i mean, who can blame the kid? floyd is well off and have lots of money... any young fighter coming up would want the same for them!! ryan is just trying to take a page out of floyd's book but the way he's going about it is not a good look on him.

Comment

Yup, you listen and end up with no dance partner, well done. I wish GBP had one or two more stars so they’d drop this kid so he can learn the hard way, that nobody handholds you through success unless they are ripping you off the entire time. He’s gonna learn the hard way. Floyd needed Oscar to be a star not the other way around.

Comment

Only one word to describe this, pathetic.

Comment

Is Ryan the new Justin Bieber for Floyd???

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBackHand View Post
            Respect a woman beater LOL Shut up dude
            ...you're talking to a guy whose wife gave birth and LITERALLY an hour later he went on Instascam and announced he was divorcing her.

So

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              "You know what Floyd told me on the run? I promise you this, as God as my witness. He looks at me in the eye, it almost sounds like he’s crying. You don’t hear his voice get like this—very few times. He goes, ‘I respect you.’ Just like that. ‘I respect you.’ Like, you know when Tyson [chokes up]? ‘I respect you.’ And I was like, ‘why Floyd?’ “And I’m getting the chills all over my body. ‘Cuz nobody’s doin’ what you’re doing. Nobody.’

PAUSE!!! Good thing this interview was not with Cam and Ma$e!!! LMAO!!!
              Nobody's doing what you're doing.
              He means, you're making so much money with so few skills.
              That is indeed impressive.
              Last edited by PerfectJab; 02-06-2024, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Yep I do remember that. Do you think Floyd senior had a positive impact on Oscar’s game or was it too late at that point?
                Floyd Sr. was the reason Mayweather was able to beat anyone he trained against his son. Remember Hatton?

Senior was a terrible trainer. Good (not great) fighter. Terrible trainer.

Comment

Makes sense Ryan is as dumb as a door knob he probably thinks of Floyd as some kind of Ghandi.

Comment

I feel bit sorry for cRyans fans, really do, their kid not only a bonafide quitter but turns out hes an ass kissing fanboy as well... next level cringe man, this kid sound pathetic by the day.
                    bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

If Alexander had Hephaestion and Bagoas,
                      Floyd has Ryan and Bieber

Comment

Working...
                      X