Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: "Munguia Is Everything Canelo Alvarez Wishes He Was With The Fans"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

I guess Mike Tyson was not an exciting fighter because his opponents were over matched. Canelo fans are not very bright.
    Did you just compare Benavidez to Tyson? lol dumbass, the only thing they have in common in their cocaine consumption.

Tyson was fighting for championships at 22, Benavidez was losing his to coke and weight issues and fighting bums. There is no comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Did you just compare Benavidez to Tyson? lol dumbass, the only thing they have in common in their cocaine consumption.

Tyson was fighting for championships at 22, Benavidez was losing his to coke and weight issues and fighting bums. There is no comparison.
      No I didn't compare them. Oh and Benavidez won the WBC belt age 20. You keep getting owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

No I didn't compare them. Oh and Benavidez won the WBC belt age 20. You keep getting owned.
        Oh a vacant title against a bum. Yeah, pure ownage. Been fighting bums since. He's 27 years old and doesn't have a name on his resume, he's either losing his titles because of his own stupidity or been waiting on Canelo.

But a monster doe.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasRaiders View Post

Andrade that you?
          Name all the fighters you can for both of them that was on a level playing field that meant anything? No shot fighters. No drained fighters. No inactive fighters. No fighters coming from a loss. No fighters much smaller.

When you find you can't give names, it's because they're that much of a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

TC and floyd's style is day/night different.
            Never said Floyd and Crawford are exactly the same other than both are smaller then Canelo, both are a better boxers and both are accurate counter punchers. Renoso sees it and so does Canelo

Comment

Working...
            X