Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Eye Needed 11 Stitches, Still Wanted To Fight: 'Never A Coward, I Was 100% Ready To KO Usyk'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury's Eye Needed 11 Stitches, Still Wanted To Fight: 'Never A Coward, I Was 100% Ready To KO Usyk'

The undisputed heavyweight championship fight billed as the "Ring of Fire" went up in flames Friday when Tyson Fury suffered a cut over his right eye.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fat smelly diddycoy bottled it.

Comment

100% to KO Usyk and then crapped his gypsy trousers. ROFL Lets see those "medical reports" fraud, that pic of a cut is from another fight. Did he get cutt on the same spot with Otto vallin?
      and he is a coward, he ducked Klitschko rematch.
      Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 02-04-2024, 11:20 AM.

Comment

We all knew Fury would pull some BS like this.

Comment

Even if it is legit, which it very well may be, like Rummy said it's kind of a boy who cried wolf scenario at this point. Fury could've been hit by an asteroid and most fans were still not going to have any of it at this point.

Comment

He still wanted to fight! What else is there to say except: " Oh Tyson, you're so brave!" lol

Comment

To be honest; This whole entire incident appears to be a bit sketchy at best.

As boxing fans; We’ve witnessed these same type of antics from Tyson Fury before when he was unprepared and wanted to delay a fight.

I am not saying it’s untrue but it does make one curious at the very least.
              ScroogeMcГuck ScroogeMcГuck likes this.

Comment

Let's see if it actually happens in May, I still have doubts...

And if/when it does happen, I've got Usyk setting a ridiculous tempo and stopping Fury in the mid to late rounds.

​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  To be honest; This whole entire incident appears to be a bit sketchy at best.

As boxing fans; We’ve witnessed these same type of antics from Tyson Fury before when he was unprepared and wanted to delay a fight.

I am not saying it’s untrue but it does make one curious at the very least.
                  He has created an image of himself as a devious person and whatever he does people will doubt him. There is no one to blame, only himself.

Comment

If any of you have got you tube it's there for all to see!

Comment

Working...
                    X