Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi Drops Dan Azeez Twice, Wins Unanimous Decision in Fireworks Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whittaker is a KO waiting to happen
    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
      After watching Azeez and Buatsi talking when they came in into the arena I am 100% confident that I got the wrong pick.
      Who's winning Buatsi I take it?

I'm going with Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

who is your pick?
        I picked Azeez. After watching him talk I just feel he doesn't have it in him today. But for real, a couple of inflated tomato cans...
        Southpawology Southpawology likes this.

Comment

Dan will channel his inner Hagler tonight and pummel Buatsi into oblivion

Comment

Wish whittaker would stop this bum I've got a stoppage on my bet

Comment

I'm gonna stick with Azeez and see if it pays off, but neither fighter impresses me overall.

Comment

I picked Azeez. After watching him talk I just feel he doesn't have it in him today. But for real, a couple of inflated tomato cans...

Azeez is gonna bring it tonight

Comment

Reason I'm not too confident in Azeez too much is that he basically admitted in the buildup that Buatsi used to get the better of him in sparring, even though he said that was a long time ago and he's much better now.

it reminds me of when Wallin said the same about Joshua. I think that played on his mind and he didn't have any belief at all he was going to win that fight.

I think Azeez has quite a bit about him, so I don't think he's going to roll over for anybody, so I could be a good fight. I don't think Buatsi particularly that great anyway, so maybe their levels are not so far apart. Hopefully that's the case and we get a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post
                    Dan will channel his inner Hagler tonight and pummel Buatsi into oblivion

WAR Azeez

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                      I'm gonna stick with Azeez and see if it pays off, but neither fighter impresses me overall.
                      I was going with Dan but after watching him in a couple of fights , I can’t see him winning

Comment

Working...
                      X