Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi Drops Dan Azeez Twice, Wins Unanimous Decision in Fireworks Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dan-b View Post

I want to see the Beterbiev - Bivol winner defend against Buatsi because he's now ranked #2 by TBRB. It's a solid defence for the winner to make and better than relinquishing the belts to fight Opetaia.
    I agree on the relinquishing factor but I don’t think Buatsi is ready for the big stage
    I think a fight with a Yarde or going even further a Gvodzyk would be more productive and show us where they are at in their careers
    From Azeez to one of the big B’s is a big step up which could have detrimental impacts on someone’s career

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

I agree on the relinquishing factor but I don’t think Buatsi is ready for the big stage
      I think a fight with a Yarde or going even further a Gvodzyk would be more productive and show us where they are at in their careers
      From Azeez to one of the big B’s is a big step up which could have detrimental impacts on someone’s career
      I would like to see Buatsi - Yarde next.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan-b View Post

I would like to see Buatsi - Yarde next.
        That to me would be the logical fight for Buatsi

Comment

• Stuntman Mike
          Fair play, that was funny.

Comment

• Wow! That was a very entertaining fight! Azeez is very tough. Great win for Buatsi!

Comment

Working...
            X