My top 50 p4p fighters of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t.boone.pickenz View Post
    i know for sure you could place him above pacquiao
    See the thing about Pac. Is that I think people are really underrating what he has done. Only fighter in history to win 4 linear world titles in 4 different weightclasses. Nobody has ever done that. Name a fighter who won the Flyweight championship and has had any kind of success above 130? His making history bro.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      See the thing about Pac. Is that I think people are really underrating what he has done. Only fighter in history to win 4 linear world titles in 4 different weightclasses. Nobody has ever done that. Name a fighter who won the Flyweight championship and has had any kind of success above 130? His making history bro.
      pacquiaos been fighting since he was a kid he developed physically into the fighter he is today and i don't consider him to be blown up, but i dont see de la hoya and hatton as the wins other people make them out to be

Comment

Originally posted by t.boone.pickenz View Post
        pacquiaos been fighting since he was a kid he developed physically into the fighter he is today and i don't consider him to be blown up, but i dont see de la hoya and hatton as the wins other people make them out to be
        He was 20 when he won his title. A lot fighters have started fighting in their teens still those same fighters started fighting at 15 or 16 has not been able to do what his done. He might not be the best skilled fighter out there. But, he has something special about him. Almost every fight it seems like his the underdog. Almost every big fight he has. People say there is no way he can win. He has proven a lot of people wrong. And, again nobody can't knock him. Every weightclass he has been in. He has fought the #1 guy. Except in LW. Think about it. at 122. Ledwaba was the #1 guy at the time. Pac took the fight on short noticed and ruined Ledwaba career. at 126, Barrera and JMM fought both. 130 the top 3 Morales, Barrera, and JMM. Fought all 3. at, 140, Hatton KO'd him in 2. He didn't win them all, but he fought the top guy, And, won more than he lossed. And, now he is fighting Cotto a top 3 WW.. And, let me ask you another question. What featherweigh in the last 20yrs could you say would deffinetly beat that version of Oscar?

Comment

good job TS, making a top 10 is hard, but making a top 50 is something else....
          even if i dont know 20 of those fighters

Comment

Working...
          X