Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnny Nelson: Tyson Fury is getting turned over in sparring, it's embarrasing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Nelson: Tyson Fury is getting turned over in sparring, it's embarrasing.

Johnny Nelson has revealed Tyson Fury is FINISHED and is getting battered by all his sparring partners. He stands NO CHANCE vs Usyk.

Soon as you wrote Johnny Nelson everything else become irrelevant like him
    fifth_root fifth_root likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post
      Soon as you wrote Johnny Nelson everything else become irrelevant like him
      Happy 2 year anniversary

Comment

Nelson is always predicting the downfall of Fury. One day he'll be right.

For what it's worth, I think this time he might be right. Either he doesn't show, or he shows and gets made to look clumsy.

Comment

Good, I'm ready to move on from the Furys. Last night I put the words "John Fury" into Video Blocker for YouTube so I don't have to see his fat bald head in thumbnails.

If Fury gets beaten up it's the end of the grift for all of them, except for maybe Peter who seems to be a genuinely good trainer.
          MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Fury is completely finished, and he only has himself to blame, not taking care of his body. I’ve been saying for time Usyk will destroy fury easily and KO him within 8, fury’s face will look a bloody mess after Usyk is pinging him left right and centre.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
              Fury is completely finished, and he only has himself to blame, not taking care of his body. I’ve been saying for time Usyk will destroy fury easily and KO him within 8, fury’s face will look a bloody mess after Usyk is pinging him left right and centre.
              I bet on him to win a UD I hope he don't stop Fury.

Comment

Sounds like gypsy jedi mind tricks. He's probably laying waste to every lefty he can lay his hands on.

Comment

Worth noting that, having just watched this interview with Nelson, he says that's what he's hearing and that if it's true that Usyk will knock him out.

And then predicted a Fury win on points.

Basically, even he thinks what he says is bollocks.

Comment

Working...
                  X