Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia on Canelo: It Would Be an Honor To Share The Ring With Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

He has also made it clear that he thinks Beterbiev is suspicious. That’s the important thing.

Which is all that I said as well. I didn’t “assume Artur was dirty,” just that he was suspect.

IronDan doesn’t agree with my reasoning but so what. He can’t even admit that there are obvious differences between the Canelo and Conor Benn cases.

And no it’s not “all you said” at all because you deem Beterbiev suspicious whilst at the same time dismissing other people who are also suspicious.

You then use reasons to deem them not suspicious, whilst doing the exact opposite with Beterbiev.

You can’t have it both ways. It’s one or the other. It’s a word called “consistency”.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      If you want Canelo fight, you must act like Bivol. Struggle badly in your last fights, which will make managers and casuals believe Canelo beats you easily.
      Yeah, that ship sailed when Jaime stopped the guy that Canelo couldn't stop. I'd be surprised if Alvarez gives him a shot.

Comment

Working...
      X