Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Andre Ward Wouldn't Have a F------ Chance With Joshua, I'd Enjoy AJ Knocking Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

I would have calzaghe beating many many fighters but the hopkins fight to me showed a lot ,he may have won that fight by the skin of his teeth but hopkins post fight rant about making calzaghe look amateurish I beleived was true

If hopkins had more in the tank and had the reflexes to take all the openings we know he seen he could have dominated calzaghe i think

Anyways ward is great at exchanges and picking the right punches I just feel calzaghe would have given ward way too many openings and taken too many big counters with a sustained body barrage in-between...not to mention the dirty tactics and wrestling
    Hopkins thought he could come over, do a couple of pot shots and that was making Calzaghe look amateurish. A load of nonsense. He didn’t want to engage properly, despite the early knock down.

Comment

A few times it was done, guys from lower weight moving up and becoming heavyweight champion.

Roy Jones did it, but we know he wouldn't have done well against Lennox Lewis, or even Mike Tyson at that stage.

A great like Floyd Patterson did win the title, but then the powerful Sonny Liston being too much.

​​​​​

Comment

Pre-HW Jones and Ward beat Calzaghe.

AJ smashes HW Jones and HW Ward

Comment

80,000 at Wembley folks.
          Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t pnut901 pnut901 like this.

Comment

These guys needed an editor a long time ago

Comment

Ahhhhh Carlos Frochos... Frochy Frochy Frochy...

Where's Slimshandy69 with that blurry-ass avatar?

Comment

Carl Froch, is this the guy who enrolled at ***** University and still cherishes his diploma from there?
                Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t pnut901 pnut901 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
                  Pre-HW Jones and Ward beat Calzaghe.

AJ smashes HW Jones and HW Ward
                  I'm not positive Joshua beats heavyweight Jones. Roy was still at his absolute peak and to that point, hadn't lost any of his physical gifts.

I could see Roy's speed making Anthony hesitant. He may have out-pointed him.

Ward never fought at heavy. Even the Ward that fought Kovalev was a lesser version than when he faced Froch.

Comment

this is what happens when they allow u to keep your 0 at all costs

u believe and some fans believe u can beat anyone

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                      Calzaghe imo would of beaten Ward
                      Also am I the only one who noticed this

Froch believes the much ****** Joshua would wiped Ward out - although he does believe Ward would have beaten Calzaghe had they met in the ring.

WTF
                      Calzaghe was everyting Froch wasn't.
                      Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X