Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Andre Ward Wouldn't Have a F------ Chance With Joshua, I'd Enjoy AJ Knocking Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
    A few times it was done, guys from lower weight moving up and becoming heavyweight champion.

Roy Jones did it, but we know he wouldn't have done well against Lennox Lewis, or even Mike Tyson at that stage.

A great like Floyd Patterson did win the title, but then the powerful Sonny Liston being too much.

​​​​​
    That was Roy’s demise

Comment

Anybody who thins COward beats quitter aj is a fvkcing idiot. Probably my son ShoulderRoll

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        I remember back when some fools believed ward would have beaten Joshua.

Well, some fools also believe Canelo would have beaten Usyk.
        Yep, it's irrational fan boy hysteria taken to the extreme. Some people become so enamoured with one boxer that they think they'd KO Godzilla. A little objectivity and common sense among boxing fans would go a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

What network ?
          He ain’t got a network
          Exactly. I'm thinking his ego couldn't handle when Tim Bradley didn't always agree with him. That was actually my favourite part of their dual commentary, when they argued their points and Ward got salty. He seems like the narcissistic type and was likely offended when Bradley contradicted him on air on various occasions.
          I actually enjoyed Ward's commentary and getting multiple perspectives from both former fighters but I think Ward probably took it personally when Bradley had an opposing view on something.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

Exactly. I'm thinking his ego couldn't handle when Tim Bradley didn't always agree with him. That was actually my favourite part of their dual commentary, when they argued their points and Ward got salty. He seems like the narcissistic type and was likely offended when Bradley contradicted him on air on various occasions.
            I actually enjoyed Ward's commentary and getting multiple perspectives from both former fighters but I think Ward probably took it personally when Bradley had an opposing view on something.
            Definitely took it personally
            When he first started he was ok
            As time went by he got worse and worse

Comment

Working...
            X