Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former fighter Sergio Mora was unaware you can't turn your back to your opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post

I thought she was off-balance at the beggining but I haven't seen a replay to be fair. She walked forward because the referee was letting her get punched while she was in a vulnerable position instead of halting the action and give her a warning.

I don't think she quit. This wasn't like Angulo when he turned his back against Lara. I'm not saying former pro fighters are always right but Mora was of the same opinion and was surprised the fight was stopped like that.

Tell her I said it's a bad stoppage, that might cheer her up.
    I haven’t seen her in a minute ,most likely I’d have to go to her gym even though I know where she lives ( she lives in the same complex as some of my family in Manhattan I would more likely run into her father since that’s who I used to converse boxing talks with ,imop she turned pro way to late . I would tell her the same thing I said you can’t turn your back it wouldn’t be about feelings but correcting it ,she could definitely put on a better performance but I’m not going around chasing ppl I’ll just say whoever trained her made a way more difficult fight it’s a winnable fight but I don’t get paid the big bucks that’s their job to figure it out I think she fought really good ,minor adjustments is all that’s needed .

Last time I went into a boxing gym I had at least 2 fighters wanted to switch trainers and hire me and that was just 10 minutes of discussion about boxing those guys won golden gloves last year in N.Y ,they fight out of Little Mac gym in NJ my cousin trains guys there and he comes to me for advice…just saying I know what I’m talking about if I don’t including my own son who I stopped training because if I feel I want to win more then a guy I’m training it’s time to call it quits , the craziest thing I did was strangle a fighter ( heavyweight) in a gym in P.A 5 years ago because he started talking slick to me and that was th3 end of that one to . Lol
    ​​​​​​

You just can’t find a good fighter these days that’s why I’m doing it myself come summer. Lol

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/n...-bkfc-fighting
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-28-2024, 09:38 AM.
    Loque-san Loque-san likes this.

Comment

It was a very good stoppage

Comment

Working...
      X