No announcement yet.

BKFC Fighting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BKFC Fighting

Probably more related to boxing idk ? But less trolls and dim wits here so I’ll just post it here . I’ll be fighting in it around Spring , opponent will be announced whenever ? It’ll be in Philadelphia. . But I’m going to update this myself just fir documentation maybe post some fights and they have and some training I do preparing for it idk ? I’m really looking forward to this .

You'll want to work on clinch fighting with some Muay Thai guys. You can grab someone behind the neck in a half-plum with one arm and punch with the other in BKFC. That's the biggest adaptation you'll face going from traditional boxing to BKFC.

And look into the hand conditioning they do in lethwei or kyokushin.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      You'll want to work on clinch fighting with some Muay Thai guys. You can grab someone behind the neck in a half-plum with one arm and punch with the other in BKFC. That's the biggest adaptation you'll face going from traditional boxing to BKFC.

And look into the hand conditioning they do in lethwei or kyokushin.
      Its crazy to think Triller owns BKFC

Comment

BKFC cards are way more competitive and exciting than boxing. Look forward to your fight.
        juggernaut666 juggernaut666 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          BKFC cards are way more competitive and exciting than boxing. Look forward to your fight.
          Yea it’s been a crazy road …..it just good to get here …thnx for the support.
          Gaston Gaston likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            I almost forgot about this thread having trouble uploading vids ….I got pics been training in 15 degree weather for hours all week I incorporate a lot of static strength training for raw power as well .

0378A79C-B690-4FDF-9F49-187FC1B3BB3D.jpg
            Attached Files
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-20-2024, 01:44 PM.
            club fighter club fighter likes this.

Comment

Are you actually fighting on a BKFC show or prospect series? Or another promotion like BYB or BKB?

Anyways, congrats and good luck
              juggernaut666 juggernaut666 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
                Are you actually fighting on a BKFC show or prospect series? Or another promotion like BYB or BKB?

Anyways, congrats and good luck
                Definitely not a prospect series . I’ll have more info in the coming months tbh I’d rather do mma but I’ll take whatever right now that’s what I’m doing until otherwise, I might be on a podcast ( not physically on it ) but during the Fury vs Usyk fight on one of the channels , Kevin Ioli frequents there which means I’ll have to miss the fight or the card .

My goal is simple cause the most damage in the shortest amount of time and trust me I got time don’t let my age fool you I’m at my best when motivated ,you guys voted me hardest puncher on boxing scene from a vid from 2015 now it might be double right now then that and it might even get worse bc I’m feeling really motivated…as stated I hit to break things I’m not there to out point someone I can only promise my end of the deal either way . lol .
                Attached Files
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-20-2024, 08:50 PM.
                edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Bumped..

Me yesterday.

Swolling knuckles that’s why I got the wraps on more on top……
                  Attached Files

Comment

Where’s my biatch ?

Rockin

Comment

Working...
                    X