Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Fires Back at Teofimo Lopez: 'He's F------ Completely Deluded'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Fires Back at Teofimo Lopez: 'He's F------ Completely Deluded'

Promoter Eddie Hearn has a hard time taking Teofimo Lopez seriously as a person. The head of Matchroom Boxing has long butted heads with the current WBO 140-pound titlist on Lopez's claims of being a box office draw, and their animus reached a new point last week when Lopez insisted his title fight with Josh Taylor this
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn has some audacity saying that someone else lives on another planet or is deluded. This is the same guy that rates AJ a top 10 hw ever, said this week he believes AJ will be undisputed, told anyone who would listen that Callum Smith would ko beterbiev, and has fully defended a proven cheat in Connor Benn. This guy is in no position to question anyone’s level of delusion. Oh and not for nothing, that theater was rockin with NYC and Scottish brans for two vs Taylor. Probably the most lively crowd I’ve seen in theater for a fight and I’ve seen many.
    Last edited by Jab jab boom; 01-15-2024, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Selling out the big arena is worth bragging about. 3,900 seats, in New York ? There are Taco Trucks with more seating.

Comment

so is teo saying he is king of the hulu theatre?

maybe he should award himself an imaginary belt for this or something
        tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

Fast Eddie telling someone to slow their roll.

I lol'd!

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
            so is teo saying he is king of the hulu theatre?

maybe he should award himself an imaginary belt for this or something
            Please don't give the WBC any ideas for a new belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              Hearn has some audacity saying that someone else lives on another planet or is deluded. This is the same guy that rates AJ a top 10 hw ever, said this week he believes AJ will be undisputed, told anyone who would listen that Callum Smith would ko beterbiev, and has fully defended a proven cheat in Connor Benn. This guy is in no position to question anyone’s level of delusion. Oh and not for nothing, that theater was rockin with NYC and Scottish brans for two vs Taylor. Probably the most lively crowd I’ve seen in theater for a fight and I’ve seen many.
              I was at the theatre to see Loma v Pedraza - Menard v Lopez for the short time it lasted , he had a strong following at only 10-0 , Hearn is just full of nonsense , everyone apart from him and Smith thought he'd lose , and IF Joshua would beat half the fighters Hearn tells everyone he would , then the Robot would already be undisputed . I find it difficult that more people don't see through them....complete blagger , nothing more..
              Jab jab boom Jab jab boom likes this.

Comment

This time I would have to agree with Eddie Hearn. Who the fuck even knows this guy fighting in a theatre with only a 3900 seating capacity? This cat is nuts by overinflating his mass market appeal.

All of this bullshit of him talking about fighting a Bud Crawford. He has nothing that Terence Crawford wants or needs. He has no drawing power. He cannot draw any flies to shit

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  This time I would have to agree with Eddie Hearn. Who the fuck even knows this guy fighting in a theatre with only a 3900 seating capacity? This cat is nuts by overinflating his mass market appeal.

All of this bullshit of him talking about fighting a Bud Crawford. He has nothing that Terence Crawford wants or needs. He has no drawing power. He cannot draw any flies to shit
                  Think he's a bigger draw than Haney though. Imagine how Haney v Shakur would fail to sell...

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    However, none of the fighters you've mentioned are asking Eddie for large sums of money either but Teofimo Lopez is. He wants $20 Mil just to fight Devin Haney.

Your response and reaction to that request would be just the same as his and you know I'm right. Matchroom Sport would go bankrupt if they ever gave Teo that type of bread.

Comment

Working...
                    X