Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bill Haney Address Teofimo Lopez and Terence Crawford Beef: "We Could Make Haney-Lopez, Stop Talking About Crawford"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

Nether Devin Haney or Subriel Matias are a draw, both are good and both are all risk, no gain, simple as that. IMO, a Matias fight is marketable and winnable for Devin but simply avoiding Subriel Matias isn't a good look, especially because Matias the only guy willing to fight Devin for the money he can generate.
    Yes, you are right and I get all that. However, Teo/Haney has a much broader commercial appeal than a Haney/Matias unification bout. Also, I don't believe that it's Devin's goal to become undisputed again at 140. I believe his goal is to secure as much money as he can and for as long as he can in this division before he inevitably vacates it.
    crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Yes, you are right and I get all that. However, Teo/Haney has a much broader commercial appeal than a Haney/Matias unification bout. Also, I don't believe that it's Devin's goal to become undisputed again at 140. I believe his goal is to secure as much money as he can and for as long as he can in this division before he inevitably vacates it.
      Teofimo vs Devin is certainly a great fight but Teofimo and just about anyone at 140 has commercial appeal. Teofimo's father doesn't like Bill Haney and doesn't need the what Bill has to offer and until that dynamic changes there isn't going to be a Teo/Devin showdown.
      Hard Hands Hard Hands likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Please someone go and tell Teofimo to go fuck with Jaron “Boots” Ennis. He could use a semi- big name on his resume’
        One of those YouTuber talking heads who's an Ennis fan should definitely tell Teo that he'd get his butt kicked by Ennis and get that ego involved... I wonder if there's any posters here who might fit that bill...

Comment

Crawford would wreck these 140 boys. They don't need that pain & embarrassment.
          champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

Sandor Martin doesn't draw but neither does Devin Haney or Subriel Matias and and that's the problem.
            PBC needs to get Subriel in NYC or Florida! No more Minneapolis, or California! NYC, Orlando, Tampa, or Miami!

factsarenice factsarenice likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X