Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Warns that Boxing Fans Are 'Getting Turned Off' By 'Drama Queens'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Takes one to know one, Bernard.
    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

I couldn't care less , I don't even have Twitter, Facebook, Tiktoc , or any of that ****.

Comment

u are not allowed to say drama queen any more, it has to be drama person
        LigmaBosack LigmaBosack likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

He's not mad. He's just making observations and giving his own opinions. Many fans, old and old-souled, will agree with him.
          Lol is that what you say about everyone spouting at the mouth? Many fans will agree that it's not good to directly or indirectly talk s*** about your star client. They've probably also observed and opined that when it comes to promoting in the modern era that the internet is your friend. Many observing opinionated old and young-souled souls will agree with that.

Comment

imagine nard invited one of these drama queens to the bathroom, wow that could get messy

Comment

Early Feb, Haney/Garcia twitter spat. Gonna be interesting. Haney up 2-1, Ryan looks to even it up

Comment

Hopkins couldn’t attract flies to a pile of fresh sheet when he boxed. He’s so jealous of Queen Ray

Comment

I remember when b-hop used to come out in that green alien thing ,dude been hit in the head too much.

Comment

Drama queens, biased reporters/journalists and dumb weirdo fanboys simping for fighters making every excuse for them are what makes this sports look bad. Boxing has been a resilient sports, but these guys are slowly chipping away at the resilience of this beautiful sport. You don't see this kind of trash in the older days because there was no internet and social media bs. Nowadays, anyone with an opinion can get their opinions heard very easily, even the horrible ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
                      Hopkins should be the last person to talk about drama queens since he’s one of the biggest drama queens in boxing himself. At every GBP fight Hopkins is the center of attention and always looking to start some sheet to stay relevant. Go look at the Tank weigh in where Tank told him get the F away from me old man. H wasn’t It Hopkins who showed us a lot of beech when he fought Robert Allen and Joe Smith? Wasn’t it Hopkins who got whooped by J. Taylor 2x, Calzache, Joe Smith, and Kovalev. DLH laid down Hopkins and then he hires Hopkins, I smell some sheet about that fight. King Ray has no respect for Hopkins and has told many that Hopkins is FOS and DLH beech.

Hopkins has been the biggest drama Queen in boxing for a long time.
                      What the hell are you talking about? Bernard Hopkins, achieved more in his fifth decade of life in the ring than most fighters do their entire careers. He fought all those guys you mention that “whooped” him (Taylor 2x, Calzaghe, Joe Smith, and Kovalev) after 40, and Joe Smith at 51 yrs old.

Comment

Working...
                      X