Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia on Training Vergil Ortiz Again Ahead of 154-Pound Debut: '[It's] as If Nothing Ever Happened.'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Already addressed how VADA is different from USADA in terms of testing for 70 more substances outside of competition…that USADA only has jurisdiction in the United States and has to resort to local labs for 24/7/365 testing outside the country…and that I don’t believe Ngannou’s physique at his age is all due to “great genetics.”

I can’t make it any clearer for you.​ That’s my stance and all I care to say about it.
    Do you think not quoting me will make it go away?

Do any of those things you've just mentioned have anything to do with what I asked you? No, they don't.

So let's try again;

Who was the exemption given to Floyd approved by?

Are you saying here that Ngannou's physique being down to being genetically gifted isn't a possibility?​

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Do you think not quoting me will make it go away?

Do any of those things you've just mentioned have anything to do with what I asked you? No, they don't.

So let's try again;

Who was the exemption given to Floyd approved by?

Are you saying here that Ngannou's physique being down to being genetically gifted isn't a possibility?​
      Already addressed how VADA is different from USADA in terms of testing for 70 more substances outside of competition…that USADA only has jurisdiction in the United States and has to resort to local labs for 24/7/365 testing outside the country…and that I don’t believe Ngannou’s physique at his age is all due to “great genetics.”

I can’t make it any clearer for you.​ That’s my stance and all I care to say about it.​

Comment

I can’t make it any clearer for you.​ That’s my stance and all I care to say about it.​
        What does anything you’ve just said there have do with what I just asked you?

You know this forum is public right? People can see how pathetic you are when you don’t answer the questions but answer them with something totally irrelevant

Why can’t you answer basic questions? Is there a reason you are avoiding those specific questions?

Comment

What does anything you’ve just said there have do with what I just asked you?

You know this forum is public right? People can see how pathetic you are when you don’t answer the questions but answer them with something totally irrelevant

Why can’t you answer basic questions? Is there a reason you are avoiding those specific questions?

I can’t make it any clearer for you.​ That’s my stance and all I care to say about it.​​ You continuing to dig for different, never-ending tangents to go on isn’t of interest to me.​
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 01-06-2024, 05:52 PM.

Comment

I can’t make it any clearer for you.​ That’s my stance and all I care to say about it.​​ You continuing to dig for different, never-ending tangents to go on isn’t of interest to me.​
            Again, that’s not what I asked you. Everyone can see that’s not what I asked you.

I’m not interested in what’s of interest to you. You’ve made outlandish claims and can’t answer simple questions about them. Why is that?

You demand other people answer your questions regarding Canelo and Bivol. Yet you can’t do it yourself?

Why won’t you answer who the exemption was approved by for Floyd’s IV use?

Why won’t you answer if it’s possible to reach Ngannou’s physique naturally?

Comment

Again, that’s not what I asked you. Everyone can see that’s not what I asked you.

I’m not interested in what’s of interest to you. You’ve made outlandish claims and can’t answer simple questions about them. Why is that?

You demand other people answer your questions regarding Canelo and Bivol. Yet you can’t do it yourself?

Why won’t you answer who the exemption was approved by for Floyd’s IV use?

Why won’t you answer if it’s possible to reach Ngannou’s physique naturally?

I can’t make it any clearer for you.​ That’s my stance and all I care to say about it.​​ You continuing to dig for different, never-ending tangents to go on isn’t of interest to me.​​

Comment

I can’t make it any clearer for you.​ That’s my stance and all I care to say about it.​​ You continuing to dig for different, never-ending tangents to go on isn’t of interest to me.​​
                That’s what I thought

You can continue to avoid the questions and take your L and run along now.

Comment

Working...
                X