Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue On Tapales Win: It Was One Of The Most Intense Fights I've Ever Had

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by landotter View Post

I mean obviously you are right. Since Inoue has not beaten every opponent within 3 rounds, he is a completely overrated. Thank the Great Boxer Idols you are brave enough to point out his short comings.
    Oh, he has many shortcomings technically that I can get into as well. He is not an elite level boxer. I don't get impressed as easily as you simpletons.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

Oh, he has many shortcomings technically that I can get into as well. He is not an elite level boxer. I don't get impressed as easily as you simpletons.

Inoue is not an elite level boxer? LOL. that's the funniest **** I ever heard.

Robert Garcia just said "Inoue is a generational once in 20-30 year special type of fighter."

Don't you get tired of writing the same BS like 10x a day?
      We get it, you're life goal is to degrade the success of Inoue because you have nothing goin on in your pathetic life.

Comment

I agree with Inoue, it was a very intense fight... I was tense watching the fight unfolds...

Comment

Originally posted by JOITATS View Post

Inoue is not an elite level boxer? LOL. that's the funniest **** I ever heard.

Robert Garcia just said "Inoue is a generational once in 20-30 year special type of fighter."

Don't you get tired of writing the same BS like 10x a day?
          We get it, you're life goal is to degrade the success of Inoue because you have nothing goin on in your pathetic life.
          You seem too ****** to think for yourself. He say, she say, they say....lool
          Your life goal is to do damage control for inoue. Get a life.

Comment

Great fighter. When Tapales stepped up the attack, Inoue just fought back clean. No cheating like excessive holding or running away. Same way he fought Donaire. A real warrior.

Comment

I'm always amazed by the condescension shown by self-important people who've been "blessed" with the arrogance/ignorance gene. I just find entertainment in some folk's willingness to totally expose their foolhardiness, without having the slightest clue that they're doing so. If Monster isn't an elite boxer, I'd be entertained(again) to hear who in hell is?
              danceswithfire danceswithfire likes this.

Comment

Tapales has been koed twice prior to this fight. Inoue gets away too much credit for fighting mediocore opposition. His best win is still the first donaire fight where he struggled. His best resume win is a 40 year old past prime donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  Tapales has been koed twice prior to this fight. Inoue gets away too much credit for fighting mediocore opposition. His best win is still the first donaire fight where he struggled. His best resume win is a 40 year old past prime donaire.
                  He has literally beaten the top rated available opponent in his weight class 5 times. He is 13-0 against top 10 ranked fighters, 8-0 against top 5 ranked fighters, 7-0 against reigning world titlists, and 13-0 against current/former/future world titlists.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post

Donaire was 36 yrs old. don't make up crap to fit your weak ass argument.

Ugas was also a "past his prime" 36, when he lost to Spence. Plus he put a beating on Spence.
                    Canelo best career win is also a 36 yr old GGG. but for some reason, Donaire is discredited because he was too old and GGG wasn't?

According to your logic, Canelo also lost to an OLD ass "past his prime" 36 yr old Mayweather.

DeLaHoya was also 35 when he lost to Pacman. That changed everything for Pacman's accolades. It goes on and on...

Everyone Crawford has beat in the last 5 years have been around 32-35 yrs old.

So what other excuses are there?

It's nothing but bias hypocracy when ppl try to downplay Donaire, but not others.

Donaire was on fire at 118, before he lost to the Monster.

Comment

Originally posted by joitats View Post

donaire was 36 yrs old. Don't make up crap to fit your weak ass argument.

Ugas was also a "past his prime" 36, when he lost to spence. Plus he put a beating on spence.
                      Canelo best career win is also a 36 yr old ggg. But for some reason, donaire is discredited because he was too old and ggg wasn't?

According to your logic, canelo also lost to an old ass "past his prime" 36 yr old mayweather.

Delahoya was also 35 when he lost to pacman. That changed everything for pacman's accolades. It goes on and on...

Everyone crawford has beat in the last 5 years have been around 32-35 yrs old.

So what other excuses are there?

It's nothing but bias hypocracy when ppl try to downplay donaire, but not others.

Donaire was on fire at 118, before he lost to the monster.
                      lol watch me destroy all your points.

Figure of speech. He was approaching 40 and donaire had lost 4 times already prior to the fight and was koed in a brutal fashion. No one had donaire in their top ten p4p list. He was a journeyman at that point.

Lmao. Ugas put a beating on spence? Lol. You must be trolling.

Ggg was undefeated and many had him in their p4p list as number one. No one had donaire anywhere close to the top ten and he still gave inour fits in their first fight.

Bud just beat an undefeated champ in his prime. Sti down kid. Ydkab.

Comment

Working...
                      X