Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: "I've Got To Find My Killer Instinct Back, I'm Too at Peace"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

They are being black supremacists.

There’s no logical reason why Inoue, who is at worst #2 P4P to most serious boxing observers, is not included anywhere in 78sportstv’s top 10. The only explanation is racism.

If it was a white person or a Brit doing this to a black boxer you would be up in arms about it. Well, that’s the burden that comes with being against racism…you need to stand up to it whenever ANYONE does it. Not just when one particular group does it.
    “Black supremacists”…give me a historical or current example of what black supremacy looks like. Show me a system where it’s in place or has taken lives and rights of people and denied them basic human rights because they were not black. What does black supremacy look like?

your comments on this are showing you to be white extreme and frankly obsessed

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

“Black supremacists”…give me a historical or current example of what black supremacy looks like. Show me a system where it’s in place or has taken lives and rights of people and denied them basic human rights because they were not black. What does black supremacy look like?

your comments on this are showing you to be white extreme and frankly obsessed
      78sportstv is an example of a black supremacist.

Comment

Working...
      X