Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Predicts 'Massive 2024' For Anthony Joshua, Sees Filip Hrgovic as Next Foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

You're saying Joshua shouldn't invoke his mandatory status if he beats Hrgovic, and let them do the rematch? What if it takes them a long time to make the rematch?
    The rematch would be the winner's next fight. Of course, that could take a year. But I despise these phony alphabet belts.

Comment

I can't see Wilder taking those types of fights. He couldn't even take Whyte, who is easy money, easy fight according to his fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post

The rematch would be the winner's next fight. Of course, that could take a year. But I despise these phony alphabet belts.
        I think AJ (if he beats Hrgovic) vs. Zhang would be a respectable IBF title match-up. It wouldn't put the winner above Fury/Usyk, but it would keep the HW division moving in a positive direction. The IBF rankings has some decent contenders.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 12-24-2023, 02:59 PM.

Comment

With Fury vs Usyk likely locked up for the whole year with 2 fights idk if it'll be THAT massive. If AJ keeps winning & the Fury vs Usyk rematch happens in May-July region he might be able to get in a #1 spot fight by the end of the year tho.

Comment

eddie grin.webp

eddie delighted his cash cow keeps moo moo'ing, now if only he could sort out that other yolk the hen but thats a work in progress

Comment

They want Hrgvyck for AJ because he's slow and has little movement. Zhang is mentioned because hes slow and old. I see Zhang as having a chance at least. But I want to see AJ fight a guy who isnt so damn stiff.

Comment

Joshua is just a middle tier fool at this point..

Fury-Usyk will run 2024 in the heavyweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Joshua vs. Hrgovic is the most logical move. If AJ wins, then I think Zhang in China would be a great move. Yes, Fury/Usyk winner is the obvious goal....but it's not realistic right now. AJ needs to stay active, don't wait for anyone because he's still the cash-cow of the division.
                  AJ vs Zhang in China?
                  Lol

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

AJ vs Zhang in China?
                    Lol
                    I would like to see a different boxing venue, that's all. US and UK are dominating boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
                      Looks like Match room are trying hard not to mention Big ****.
                      Nobody is mentioning big **** who is sadly sitting around trying to call out a payday as his 41st birthday rapidly approaches.

But that's what happens when you leave it far too late to make a run.

Comment

Working...
                      X