Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Trainer: I Would've Preferred Jarrell Miller For Joshua, Wallin One of The Trickiest Southpaws in The Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otto is no threat to anyone. His claim to fame is a cut on Fury and he couldn't capitalize on that either. Otherwise, his career-best win is over Breazeale who was in his last fight before retirement. I will be surprised if AJ doesn't knock him out within 4-5 rounds.

Comment

AJ looks confused in the ring these days, seems past prime at this point? I wouldn't be surprised if he had a tough time with Wallin.

Comment

If it's close, the judges probably give it to Joshua.

Comment

Why is everyone worried about Joshua. Malik Scott should worry about Wilder and what Parker may do to him. You don't leave your problems to worry over other people's

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Joshua is the most well rounded fighter in the division.
            Absolutely not.

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Usyk has many weaknesses
            Apart from the most pathetic belly in the history of boxing - not many, but that by itself is serious enough. Maybe the lack of strength when it comes to punching or clinches, but he relies on speed and technique - fair enough. What is not fair is his persistent faking of low blows.

Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              AJ looks confused in the ring these days, seems past prime at this point? I wouldn't be surprised if he had a tough time with Wallin.
              You sound like a broken record.

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
                Why is everyone worried about Joshua. Malik Scott should worry about Wilder and what Parker may do to him. You don't leave your problems to worry over other people's
                Well said. Besides, after getting destroyed twice in a row he was only confident enough to face his former sparring partner. So, I think that Wilder has a more serious problem than AJ. And going by his statements in past 2 two weeks his state of mind is quite questionable. Not to talk about his boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda View Post
                  Otto is no threat to anyone. His claim to fame is a cut on Fury and he couldn't capitalize on that either. Otherwise, his career-best win is over Breazeale who was in his last fight before retirement. I will be surprised if AJ doesn't knock him out within 4-5 rounds.
                  And yet Otto Wallin is better than anyone Wilder has defeated.
                  juggernaut666 juggernaut666 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

And yet Otto Wallin is better than anyone Wilder has defeated.
                    This is the funny thing about boxing fans who over look the importance of critical thinking . Almost every detractor just can’t get past step 2 which is make sure the fighter your critical of isn’t as good as another top fighter’s own opposition.

Wallin in fact would be a best win for Wilder as would Parker , Wallin is Furys third best win . If Wallin was fighting Fury you can bet the house he’d become a killer again inside the Fury fan base in fact when or if Joshua dispatches him quickly they will say Fury had an off night and Wallin will get abandoned by the very same posters that regarded him as a legit fighter thats how far they’ll go just to discredit Joshua ,they always find an excuse when he wins so I can’t wait for this one they are always entertaining but I see they are already lining up the plot with Wallin . Lol
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-23-2023, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post

Absolutely not.

Apart from the most pathetic belly in the history of boxing - not many, but that by itself is serious enough. Maybe the lack of strength when it comes to punching or clinches, but he relies on speed and technique - fair enough. What is not fair is his persistent faking of low blows.
                      Joshua is the most well rounded fighter everyone on this forum ,those who don’t ….don’t know boxing period .

Usyks power don’t match his skills ,he isn’t much better then Joshua actually who let him off the hook twice in two fights and you may only get one opportunity if it presents itself against Usyk . Joshua is the complete fighter however , speed , power , technique and abilities to throw insane explosive combinations with every punch make him the most complete fighter ,the only thing that he doesn’t do is fight southpaw but unlike clumsy Fury he has much better balance and sharp punching skills and rarely has moments of being sloppy like the 6”9er who also uses size to wear out guys , Joshua cleanly out boxes guys he doesn’t need back fists ,elbows , and pushing ppl back ( which is illegal) . Etc…etc…etc.
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-23-2023, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X