Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Trainer: I Would've Preferred Jarrell Miller For Joshua, Wallin One of The Trickiest Southpaws in The Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rating Wallin as one of the top 3 southpaws doesn't really mean anything or hold any weight.

Who are the southpaw standouts in the division? Zhang, Usyk, Wallin and Jalalov? the rest is like meh.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Joshua is the most well rounded fighter everyone on this forum ,those who don’t ….don’t know boxing period .

Usyks power don’t match his skills ,he isn’t much better then Joshua actually who let him off the hook twice in two fights and you may only get one opportunity if it presents itself against Usyk . Joshua is the complete fighter however , speed , power , technique and abilities to throw insane explosive combinations with every punch make him the most complete fighter ,the only thing that he doesn’t do is fight southpaw but unlike clumsy Fury he has much better balance and sharp punching skills and rarely has moments of being sloppy like the 6”9er who also uses size to wear out guys , Joshua cleanly out boxes guys he doesn’t need back fists ,elbows , and pushing ppl back ( which is illegal) . Etc…etc…etc.
      Hahah, ok!

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Talk Radio View Post

If you don't think that Zhang decimates Joshua inside of 8 you're fooling yourself. And I'm not a Zhang fan - it's not about him, it's about Joshua. He's not in the right frame of mind and you might see that exposed against "All In" Wallin.
        I only look at fools on here and let them do all the work themselves on here so ?

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
          Rating Wallin as one of the top 3 southpaws doesn't really mean anything or hold any weight.

Who are the southpaw standouts in the division? Zhang, Usyk, Wallin and Jalalov? the rest is like meh.
          That would be true unless the Fury vs Wallin fight never happened . Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Baba K View Post
            Wallin's best win is Dominic Breazeale and his last fight, got a SD over a former cruiserweight. He cut Fury and the public gassed him up, he ain't nothing special.
            Tell me you didn’t watch the last fight without saying it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
              Why is everyone worried about Joshua. Malik Scott should worry about Wilder and what Parker may do to him. You don't leave your problems to worry over other people's
              I wonder what this Malik character comes out of his mouth now. He didn't do anything other than play golf with Wilder, licked his balls, relied too much on that right hand as if every fighter is the same. Did I hear Parker say Wilder should change trainer when asked what Deontay should do next?

Comment

Working...
              X