Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren on Dubois: Miller Fight is Must-Win, Otherwise He Has a Long Road Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren on Dubois: Miller Fight is Must-Win, Otherwise He Has a Long Road Back

Frank Warren, promoter for heavyweight contender Daniel Dubois, explains that his boxer's back is fully against the wall in the upcoming fight with Jarrell Miller. The contest is part of the big 'Day of Reckoning' card on Saturday in Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Quits inside of 7 rounds.

Comment

I hope DDD beats the crap out of this cheater

Comment

I can't believe I agree with Frank Warren on something: Big Baby should have a clean slate, provided he complies with VADA testing protocols. If he pops +, the gig is up. ALL boxers - at a certain level, at least, to be realistic about it because of costs - should be VADA enrolled 24/7/365. It's a good thing Big Baby was enrolled and tested prior to his fight with Joshua and his subsequent fight. It's good when a boxer gets busted because that means the process is working.

DDD is gonna get the will beaten out of him.

Comment

I believe DDD has what it takes to win. If he quits when the going gets tough he is finished as a prize fighter.
          4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

​even with a win he still has a long road back. If he quits against Miller, I don't know that there is a road back

Comment

I never was a fan of Big Baby, but something inside tells me DDD will go out before the fight is over...

Comment

In other words Warren has just put Triple Knee on notice. He loses I think Warren cuts ties with him. They should hook him up with Fury’s team. Dubois needs to use that huge jab & power to keep Miller at bay. Miller is an aggressive in your face fighter that is a volume puncher. He walks his opponent down much like Joyce & takes punches to land. I have no idea what PEDless Miller looks like. I never watched any of his fights since the suspension. Maybe i watch his Browne fight on youtube if it’s there. Dubois has the firepower to hurt Miller but can he gain his respect when Miller comes in aggressively? If it turns into a tough fight will he quit again? His is the one fight that really intrigues me…
                Last edited by joe strong; 12-20-2023, 07:01 PM.

Comment

I'd be shocked if Dubois wins this fight. When your ticker is questionable, it can give out again at any time.

Comment

Working...
                  X