Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morrell's Promoter: I Saw The Fear In Benavidez; Can't Hide No More; Quit Fighting 54-Pounders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fear?

Benavidez just beat Caleb Plant and Demetrius Andrade. You beat Sena Agbeko. Calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

really?
      Yes, really. Didn't you read? The exact thing that happened last year with Shields.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Fear?

Benavidez just beat Caleb Plant and Demetrius Andrade. You beat Sena Agbeko. Calm down.
        There's no fear in neither one of them, they're too young and dumb to feel fear the way is been portrayed here. His people are trying to secure him a payload first. And Luis is doing his job promoting DMJ.

Comment

Mbill is short for the class but his strength is Morrell wheel house Better test than Plant or shot Categui or Dirrell

25-0-21kos

Short arms like Povetkin and Ruiz so he is very dangerous to hook with.
          Last edited by hhh1200; 12-20-2023, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toprope View Post

168 has 3 mandatory fighters for Canelo...if the division is pretty weak as you say how bout Canelo get rid of Morrel, then Benavidez after that...then Canelo can clean out 168 a second time by wacking the 3 mandatories that remained after Ryder. No recently undisputed champion has demonstrated, and we can start with Caneo, the ability, the interest, the desire or the heart to cycle through a second round of mandatories in their weight class. Or how bout Canelo drop the 168 belts, (don't laugh ya'll), and go up and clean out 175...
            He said he is the king and can do whatever he wants, I doubt he wants to do all of that. The sanctioning bodies won't strip him because they love those fees from the fighter's purses. We're stuck him him until he loses or retires.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

You out here selling bridges. Funny how people talk so much smack about such and such beats this guy when said guy hasn’t even had a competitive fight to speak of. The guy literally has a resume not worthy of mentioning. Saying he gives him a good fight, acceptable. saying “lights him up” is just delusional nonsense. You do realize he’s gonna be be getting hit back by a fighter way better than anyone he’s ever professionally been in the ring with right. Matter of fact, jot my name down when the fight gets made eventually I’ll be ready to put my money where my mouth is, will you?
              Hell ya lol dm me when the fight is made and I’ll take ur money homer lol.benevidez decisioned plant and KOd 154 bumdrade. Morrel lighting up David is easy money thank u

Comment

Working...
              X