Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez-Jamaine Ortiz, Keyshawn Davis-Jose Pedraza To Headline Super Bowl Week Show In Las Vegas On Feb. 8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
    This is a weak card amidst a very busy and already generally expensive Super Bowl weekend. This is a bad promotional idea. You need to come with it, if you're going to stage something during Super Bowl weekend.
    I agree although it’s a good fight on itself. You need a Teo-Ryan type fight for Super Bowl weekend.

Comment

Pedraza is TR's resident gatekeeper. He's gonna keep getting recycled until someone trashes him beyond repair.

I like Teo/Ortiz, but I wonder if Ortiz was his first option. What has happened to Jose Ramirez?
      Last edited by kiaba360; 12-19-2023, 09:00 AM.
      Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Ortiz is a good fighter but I expected more from Lopez after all that talk of self worth.
        champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

I just hope that Teofimo has built up enough courage to fight Devin Haney next.

Comment

Weak card with expected outcomes.. Typical TR hogwash..

Comment

At the end of the day, reality smacks Teofimo in the face again like it did when that new promotional company folded after pouring to much money trying to promote Teo.
              Lets not forget the other time reality smacked Teofimo in the face, when Kambosos smacked him all over the ring, Teo talked so much **** before the fight, that he got what he deserved.
              What is known as poetic justice, or karma, it couldn't have happened to a bigger jerk in this sport.

Comment

It's super bowl weekend, and this is what we get SMH??

Comment

Originally posted by GoonFace9917 View Post
                  It's super bowl weekend, and this is what we get SMH??
                  It’ll be a lot better than what we got the previous ESPN Thursday event. That’s a damn fact. Watching paint dry has more action then that garbage
                  petergodoy24@gmail.com GoonFace9917 likes this.

Comment

Disappointing card. Really have no interest in either of these fights.

Comment

Another Late Night Thursday, West Coast card, for East Coast fighters??? Just like Shakur vs. De Los Santos, this would've been a lot better in NYC!

Comment

Working...
                      X