Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez-Jamaine Ortiz, Keyshawn Davis-Jose Pedraza To Headline Super Bowl Week Show In Las Vegas On Feb. 8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez-Jamaine Ortiz, Keyshawn Davis-Jose Pedraza To Headline Super Bowl Week Show In Las Vegas On Feb. 8

Top Rank will be leveraging the week leading up to the Super Bowl to stage a super twin billing showcasing some of the top stars from its stable.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good card. Surprised Teo is fighting an ortiz level fighter considering how much millions he wants. Can't imagine he's getting even 1

Comment

Thought he was “retired”… lol I knew he wasn’t and I’m glad he is not. Too many good fights to make and the Ortiz one should be good too

Comment

Was hoping Teo would end up on the Fury-Usyk card. Beginning to worry that the biggest fight forever is going to have a terrible undercard.

Comment

Meaningless
          wildman wildman drablj drablj like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            Thought he was “retired”… lol I knew he wasn’t and I’m glad he is not. Too many good fights to make and the Ortiz one should be good too
            The guy talks a whole lot of ****. I knew he wasn't going to retire "officially" - waaaay to young with potential and a lot of fights lined up.

Comment

got mad love for teofimo but he shxt the bed against matias after talking all that ish

Comment

Typical Top Rank match making…

Comment

Good to see Ortiz staying active. Loma and Teo in 2 of his last 3 fights is something. Should be a decent scrap. Hopefully Teo gets another big fight 2nd half of 2024

Comment

This is a weak card amidst a very busy and already generally expensive Super Bowl weekend. This is a bad promotional idea. You need to come with it, if you're going to stage something during Super Bowl weekend.

Comment

Working...
                    X