Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Saudis Have Interest in Pacquiao Fight, It Would Be Massive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yawn.

Comment

I’ll never get tired of seeing Amir getting dropped.

That said, I don’t believe the Saudis are really pushing for this fight all like that. But they also seem to have an infinite amount of money so who knows

Comment

If Amir doesnt have enough money saved up from all his fights to move on from boxing and go enjoy life, that's his own fault. I always enjoyed watching him in his prime, a combo of good skills and a glass jaw. But stop trying to push this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          This old dudes don`t understand that when it is over, it is over.

Berto chased Guerrero rematch 11 years later.

Khan still chasing Pacquiao.

Pacquiao talking about fighting young guys like Benn.

Nobody normal wants to see Khan or Pacquiao fighting anybody ever again.
          Brother, but these old dudes fights are better than the fake @$$ Jake Paul’s theatrical shows!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Former world champion Amir Khan, 36-years-old, believes there is "interest" in a fight with eight division champion Manny Pacquiao. Khan and Pacquiao had been sparring partners during a period of time when both were trained by Freddie Roach.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Hell yeah....bring it, cuz I know Manny wants to go out with a spectacular KO win.

Comment

maybe the Saudis are interested, if so, great. maybe Pac can take some Saudi money and do something good with it.

nobody else is going to pay for it

Comment

is khan brave enough to step into the ring with eggie benn?

Comment

I will say Amir does have alot of heart, he never just folds up in there, believes in his power which at 140 was decent, and fights like he is in totally denial about his glass chin.

Comment

breitling just send him the latest catalogue

Comment

Massive lmao. Oh Amir “CTE” khan

Comment

Working...
                      X