Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morrell: I Don't Think Canelo Is Willing To Take Those Risks Against Someone Like Benavidez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you look at things objectively, Canelo has never chosen to fight anyone tough. His toughest fights on paper were GGG, Floyd, and Bivol. And we all know he tried to wait GGG out, he thought Floyd was too old, and he didn't know Bivol was that dude. All three were cherry picks gone wrong. Canelo just aint got that Mexican warrior in 'em. He'll take the easy path ten times out of ten. So I don't really don't want to hear that Canelo has earned the right to pick and choose his opponents, because he really hasn't.

Comment

So Canelo should fight everyone that call him out

Comment

But y'all love Mayweather that's rich

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post

Bivol was all of those things so was callum Smith. Yes he lost to bivol but he still took the fight that's my point. canelo doesn't exactly shy away from a challenge. I'd love to see the benavidez fight happen I think it's in play behind the scenes.
          He fought Bivol because his belts weren't on thebline, but instead Bivol's was - nothing to lose and everything to gain. Honestly, he only fought Bivol because he hadn't looked all that ferocious leading up to that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

I’m not understanding this comment. Morrell has NINE professional fights. What risks is he supposed to be taking? Lol
            Exactly , at the time he had 7 pro fights. His trainer was right to want to slow his roll.
            You know how it goes with boxing fans , when they like a fighter , he can't do anything wrong , if they don't like the fighter , he can't do anything right.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

Exactly , at the time he had 7 pro fights. His trainer was right to want to slow his roll.
              You know how it goes with boxing fans , when they like a fighter , he can't do anything wrong , if they don't like the fighter , he can't do anything right.
              Amen to that.
              pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X