Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Schofield Discusses Sparring Shakur Stevenson: "I Caught Him, He Barely Caught Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
    So what do you want, a cookie? It's a sparring match not a real fight, get in the ring with him for real, and then if you win you can brag about it.
    I want a cookie! Especially one of those chocolate ones made with that “special” cooking oil my wife uses.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Why not?
      Because chess players play chess.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post

Because chess players play chess.
        Grow up. Just because a fighters style isn’t your cup of tea doesn’t mean “they have no place in the ring”. If you don’t like it, don’t watch.
        Last edited by just the facts; 12-13-2023, 05:26 PM.
        uniquehump uniquehump likes this.

Comment

Grow up. Just because a fighters style isn’t your cup of tea doesn’t mean “they have no place in the ring”. If you don’t like it, don’t watch.
          I don’t, ever since Shakur stunk it out.. I’m through with chess players

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Sparing is the new meta in social media fandom lol.
            I hope that they don't run into a roadblock when it comes to making a fight between them in the future.

Comment

I want a cookie! Especially one of those chocolate ones made with that “special” cooking oil my wife uses.
              The comment actually came from one of my Drill Instructors during basic training.
              It was used as a slight to the soldiers seeking approval for a completed task, or a job well done.
              You see it was what was expected of you to do in the first place, so don't be looking for a job well done soldier, just keep it moving.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

The comment actually came from one of my Drill Instructors during basic training.
                It was used as a slight to the soldiers seeking approval for a completed task, or a job well done.
                You see it was what was expected of you to do in the first place, so don't be looking for a job well done soldier, just keep it moving.
                Where’s my cookie?
                Robi13 Robi13 likes this.

Comment

After hearing Curmel Moton bragging about knocking down Inoue's sparring partner (in practice) and how easy it was, I would give credit to this guy in that at least he fought Shakur himself and not his sparring partner. /s

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    These chess players have no place in the ring
                    Well don't watch. It's the sweet science, not Rock'em Sock'em robots

Comment

Originally posted by uniquehump View Post

Well don't watch. It's the sweet science, not Rock'em Sock'em robots
                      Sigh… touché

Comment

Working...
                      X