Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Schofield Discusses Sparring Shakur Stevenson: "I Caught Him, He Barely Caught Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"going into specifics would be gratuitous"

this makes my Hans Themistode highlight reel

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Where’s my cookie?
      The Drill Instructor has it for you, and Schofield, but you have to enlist into the military to get it.

Comment

Don't know the point of this. You should talk to Frank Martin and tell him he made a huge mistake in turning down the offer. Otherwise, there's no use of it.

Comment

I can appreciate master boxers, almost as much as devastating knockout artist, but the way Shakur Stevenson fought Santos was just disgraceful.
          Stevenson has heard the disgusted fans speak all up, and down the social media circuit, and even he looked disgusted with his performance in his dressing room right after the fight.
          It's going to take quite a few real good showing's in future fight's to get the fans to forget this debacle.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

The Drill Instructor has it for you, and Schofield, but you have to enlist into the military to get it.
            Not a chance! I’ll just go get one of my wives “special” cookies from the freezer. Watch comedy movies, laugh my a$$ off, eat everything in sight and take serious power naps.
            Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Not a chance! I’ll just go get one of my wives “special” cookies from the freezer. Watch comedy movies, laugh my a$$ off, eat everything in sight and take serious power naps.
              You're a wise man.

Comment

Working...
              X