Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Deontay Wilder Knocks Anthony Joshua Spark Out in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Josh can last distances with usyk. Wilder can't last 12 rounds with fury. So Josh should be Wilder s daddy
    dude I used kind of respect some of your comments on this forum , but your reasoning here is completely out of whack. You are saying because Aj lasted 12 with a cruiserweight ( though Usyk almost had him out in rd 12 of the 1st fight ) and fury knocked out wilder ( the first fight did go the distance) therefore Aj should knock out wilder ?? Not saying it can’t happen but your reasoning is strange. Let me remind you wilder has shown a lot more heart than Aj as wilder took a beating by fury and wanted to keep going, ruiz drop Aj a few times and Aj called it a day, in U.S debut no less .

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

Froch is saying what most people think, so how is that "hating"? Froch was more entertaining to watch than AJ has been in the last few years, that's for damn sure.
      No, Froch is clearly going on emotion due to AJ leaving Robert for another trainer. There is nothing rational in what he is saying.

Most are going to be bitterly disappointed again then aren't they like they always are when reality smashes their delusions to bits. But backwards people never learn. They always go on emotion. It's why they exist on the bottom wrung of the ladder in life. They're not victims. They're beyond salvation. Let them rot there where they belong. Nutters are nutters for a reason. It's why i have no problem in mocking and exposing them. They deserve as much respect as they give to reality. Absolutely none.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Please tell us all the Champions that Deontay Wilder has beated in the past
        I'll wait.....
        Bermane Stiverne He held the WBC heavyweight title from 2014 to 2015. This is the man Wilder won the title from.​ Wilder won their first fight by unanimous decision. The rematch proved to be disappointing as Stiverne was knocked unconscious in the first round.
        Last edited by OldTerry; 12-04-2023, 05:36 PM.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow The Wisp View Post

Who are all these fighters who Joshua has beaten that earns him your lofty praise.

Caution: Please dont use Whyte. Too young and was a novice like Joshua was. Both would improve later. Please don't say Klitschko. He was aced by Fury and retired. Not Molina, Breazeale or Helenius; all three pick Wilder early. Parker? He's up next for Wilder. Ruiz, Usyk? Losses for Joshua.

Help me out here.
          No one can help you. But please, you clearly insist in spending time on madness.

But AJ has a lofty position in your mind. You wouldn't waste time like this otherwise. Wilder is, and always was, a bum. Nothing will change that. If he finally gets in there with AJ, he's getting done to him what he was so frightened of all these years. It will be hilarious to watch. As will it be when they come out with the predictable "Wilder was shot. If this was prime, he'd destroy AJ in one round". Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
            dude I used kind of respect some of your comments on this forum , but your reasoning here is completely out of whack. You are saying because Aj lasted 12 with a cruiserweight ( though Usyk almost had him out in rd 12 of the 1st fight ) and fury knocked out wilder ( the first fight did go the distance) therefore Aj should knock out wilder ?? Not saying it can’t happen but your reasoning is strange. Let me remind you wilder has shown a lot more heart than Aj as wilder took a beating by fury and wanted to keep going, ruiz drop Aj a few times and Aj called it a day, in U.S debut no less .
            Yeh, I was a bit vague. But I think usyk may have too much for fury, and I think Josh v fury will be be interesting. So I put Josh above wilder, whichever way I see it

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
              Froch is such a hater, enjoy retirement no one misses you....
              You’re really saying you don’t miss the extreme
              excitement of frock’s fights?
              thack thack likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Whyte was never in the mix, he's a domestic level fighter no one is running from him.
                Whyte has the superior resume for a reason. Wilder ran from him for a reason. He was even being offered the 7 Mill he asked for to price himself out. It was hilarious when that happened and watching Wilder go into meltdown. His deranged excuses were a joy to behold.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                  Wilder wanted to keep going against Fury, but AJ didn't after getting dropped by Ruiz and having his eardrum burst? The only time Wilder fought a 100% Fury was the second go round. Wilder backtracked like a punk and refused to engage. He was stopped in 7 rounds without a fight. AJ was stopped in the 7th too but didn't stop trying. There's a huge difference. You're also pretending fights with Wlad didn't happen where AJ was the winner in a war. Then you add in the fact of who they fought and were willing to fight. One would fight anyone and has a resume to show that. The other refused and ducked his way through the division for years and has a resume so laughable, it's staring you in the face when you look at that awful shlt.

Yet you're talking about reasoning? In what way? An ironic way? Or in a Deontay Wilder way where delusion is the order of the day?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

AJ is the one you have a problem with, not the bum who is the most mentally weak coward and fraud boxing has ever seen in Wilder? Haha. AJ must be a someone of great substance to you for you to be this extreme and put yourself out there in this way in humiliating fashion.

As for the names you've put here. AJ would violate Toney, Jones, Spinks, Ruiz etc etc.
                    Yeah? I'll just point out that Joshua has been beaten so far only by smaller men. I don't know why you have such a high opinion of a guy who has been beaten in such a weak era by smaller men. Toney, Jones, Spinks, and John Ruiz would beat AJ with ease. He just isn't that good. I mean....you saw the first Andy Ruiz fight. That wasn't a lucky punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow The Wisp View Post

Who are all these fighters who Joshua has beaten that earns him your lofty praise.

Caution: Please dont use Whyte. Too young and was a novice like Joshua was. Both would improve later. Please don't say Klitschko. He was aced by Fury and retired. Not Molina, Breazeale or Helenius; all three pick Wilder early. Parker? He's up next for Wilder. Ruiz, Usyk? Losses for Joshua.

Help me out here.
                      Look at his record, like I have told you before? Objectively Joshua has beaten the most top level fighters out of all the top-4 Heavyweights.

When he fought those fighters, their ranking made them top level fighters and quite simply? Joshua beat them.

For example, Joshua's win's over Povetkin and Pulev are better wins than Fury's win over Whyte.

Povetkin and Pulev are both overall better fighters than Whyte, especially Alexander Povetkin.

The list goes on for Joshua 'I am not claiming that he is a all-time great Heavyweight, but when concerning this era of Heavyweights? Joshua has given it a good go'.

Wallin is just another top level fighter on Joshua's record if he beats him 'Top level fighter as of today'. Wallin is actually more proven now, than he was when he fought Fury 'He has been unbeaten since then, and achieved his best wins'.

If Joshua beats Wallin, it won't even be ranked in his top-3 best wins 'Kiltschko, Povetkin, Parker, Pulev, Ruiz II' Are all better wins.

I would rate the Wallin win, around the level of Takam & Whyte 'Normal service and standard level of opponent for Joshua for the vast majority of his career'.

Compare how people reacted to the news of Joshua fighting Wallin, to when Fury was fighting Whyte 'Fury's hardcore fans were behaving as if Whyte was some sort of monumental all-time great World title defense, and they were all apprehensive' That is what happens mate, when the fighter you support does not really fight at World level for the majority of his career.

Note: Willow the Wisp mate? You know boxing history, therefore you know that Wladimir Kiltschko NEVER retired after Fury riddled his way to victory. Out of Kiltschko and Fury, it was Tyson Fury who unfortunately disappeared and retired after their fight 'No disrespect to Tyson Fury, but that is what happened due to his circumstance unfortunately'.

Wladimir Kiltschko never retired, and he initiated his rematch clause vs Fury 'Kiltschko endured three back to back training camps before fighting Joshua, due to Fury continually pulling out of their rematch'.

Anthony Joshua beat the version of Wladimir Kiltschko who Tyson Fury should of fought in their rematch 'It was Anthony Joshua who fought Wladimir Kiltschko beat him up, and forced him to retire. In the Greatest Heavyweight Title fight of the past 25 years'.

There has been no Heavyweight title fight, that compares 'Wilder vs Fury III, was skill for skill a low level fight. Both fighters making unforced errors all over the place, and wombling about 'Great passion between the two fighters and competition, but in terms of pure boxing? Skill for skill it was not a super high level fight'.

Whyte is a domestic level win for Joshua 'But lets get it right? Fury did not fight the best version of Whyte. Whyte was being ****** out by Povetkin long before he fought Fury, and the general observation was that he was burnt out by the time he got to Fury.

Joshua in all honesty beat a better version of Whyte than Fury 'Whyte could actually move inside the ring back then'. But objectively I would still rate that fight as a Domestic to European level win for Joshua, because that was the level which both fighters were operating at during that time etc.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 12-04-2023, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X