• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrick James Trainer Rating: 4/10

This dude is awful.

Your trolling abilities 10/10.

Comment

I'm not sure anyones stock has taken a hit over the past 12 months like Derrick James

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        I'm not sure anyones stock has taken a hit over the past 12 months like Derrick James
        Happens to all trainers of the year. Freddie Roach was hot **** and then Jorge Linares, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, Amir Khan and Manny Pacquiao all lose within a 12 month span.

Eddie Reynoso was hot ****, and then Oscar Valdez and Canelo both lose within the same year.
        dkamds dkamds likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post

Happens to all trainers of the year. Freddie Roach was hot **** and then Jorge Linares, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, Amir Khan and Manny Pacquiao all lose within a 12 month span.

Eddie Reynoso was hot ****, and then Oscar Valdez and Canelo both lose within the same year.
          Yeah, Abel fell apart after winning too.
          bballchump11 bballchump11 likes this.

Comment

I know it's easy to say in hindsight once the fights are done, but I don't think there is a trainer out there who could train Spence to beat Crawford or Charlo to beat Canelo. Overall he did a great job getting his guys from nowhere to being unified world champs.

I don't blame him for whatever happens with Ryan Garcia. Like DLH and Amir Khan, he's a super talent with low boxing IQ who changes trainers too often.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
              Your trolling abilities 10/10.
              Spence - destroyed
              Charlo - shut out 12-0
              Joshua - bounced
              Garcia - looked like ass

Teetotaler69 Teetotaler69 likes this.

Comment

At least he's not a complete zero like BenjaminLinus. Little troll talking smack about its betters. If you haven't trained a champion yourself, you have zero room to judge those who have. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
                  At least he's not a complete zero like BenjaminLinus. Little troll talking smack about its betters. If you haven't trained a champion yourself, you have zero room to judge those who have. Pathetic.
                  You win Worst Post of the Day.

Comment

Originally posted by BenjaminLinus View Post

You win Worst Post of the Day.
                    You have to be able to make good posts to be able to say that... All you do is troll and hate on people who have accomplished things with their lives. Get off the Internet and go work hard and maybe you will be able to do something with your life.

Comment

Working...
                    X