Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Can't Wait To Get His Hands On Devin Haney: "I'm Gonna F------ Disfigure His Face"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Can't Wait To Get His Hands On Devin Haney: "I'm Gonna F------ Disfigure His Face"

It's seldom that Regis Prograis is on the opposite end of a call-out. The hard-hitting WBC super lightweight belt holder simply has the sort of power that can end the night of anyone he faces quick, fast, and in a hurry.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol. The more I hear him, more I lean towards Haney to put a boxing clinic
    slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
      Lol. The more I hear him, more I lean towards Haney to put a boxing clinic
      Prograis excels at cutting off the ring when he knows there will be no return fire. This may get as bad as Bud vs. Spence. The only thing Huggies can do is run and hug. Prograis is a bruiser Huggies has never faced.

Comment

huggies is fresher and on better form looking to me

i dont think prograis will be sharp enough to catch haney properly so a haney win for me

prograis i think has seen better days as well

Comment

I’m about 18 months in of watching boxing every weekend. Pretty excited for this fight, I’ve never see Regis, but I have watched Haney’s last 3 fights. If Regis can turn this into a fight instead of a boxing match I think this will end up being a pretty fun bout!
          Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Something tells me Prograis is being toooo over confident for his own good. Say what you want about Devin but he is not exactly a push over. He knows his way around the ring.

Comment

do u mean a black eye and cut lip? haney already has a very distinctive face

Comment

I hope this ends in a stoppage. Don't care who gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by CumpanyPolicy View Post
                  I’m about 18 months in of watching boxing every weekend. Pretty excited for this fight, I’ve never see Regis, but I have watched Haney’s last 3 fights. If Regis can turn this into a fight instead of a boxing match I think this will end up being a pretty fun bout!
                  Prograis definitely has the power to hurt Haney and is usually exciting to watch, but he also struggles against slick movers and forgets to cut off the ring at times. This fight is either going to be exciting, or it’ll be a snoozer. Only way for Rougarou to win is by a KO and he knows it.

Comment

Prograis ****** against Zorrilla. If he confirms that trend, I would not be surprised if Haney stops him late.

Comment

Working...
                    X