Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Romero: If Ryan Garcia Fight Gets Made, It's Gonna Be One Of Biggest PPV Fights Of [The] Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should slap box. The WBC could create a new slap boxing belt. "The gloves are OFF!"

Comment

tony weeks should get a % if the fight plays out like it could do

Comment

"maybe I say two or three words and he might get depression.". Winnerrr!!!!!

Comment

The big PPV is the one this one is setting up...

Comment

Rolly can barely box. He say "bam bam" everytime he throws a punch, when he isn't staring up at the overhead monitors to look at himself.

Garcia is a far better fighter. Luke Campbell is a way better win than anyone Rolly has fought. Barroso kicked his ass.

Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post
              Rolly can barely box. He say "bam bam" everytime he throws a punch, when he isn't staring up at the overhead monitors to look at himself.

Garcia is a far better fighter. Luke Campbell is a way better win than anyone Rolly has fought. Barroso kicked his ass.
              lol

yeah tank made rolly, seemed to pick him out of nowhere and now hes a world title holder on the verge of a big ppv fight because a ref thought he was doing an old guy a favour in the ring by waving him off, rolly has a few xmas cards to write every year i would say

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Rolly Romero wasn't impressed with Ryan Garcia's use of the Mayweather shoulder roll or virtually anything else Garcia did during his first fight Saturday night with new trainer Derrick James in his corner.
                [Click Here To Read More]

Give me a fooken break. Neither of these guys are elite fighters. Only thing elite about either of them is one has a big mouth and the other is a big cry baby.
                Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I'd be more interested in Romero rematching Barroso. I'd watch it as an undercard. See this guy run again the whole fight.

Comment

now it seems the pouting princess rolly is on some health break in order to avoid a fight so he can get his big ppv fight landed in his lap saying hes 'not well' & 'healing' lol, the divas in this sport sometimes would make u just shake your head at times, its more comical than actual sport

Comment

Rolly and Ryan both are most famous for being knocked out by Tank Davis- one was knocked out to the jaw, and the other one to the ribs

Comment

Working...
                      X