Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Romero: If Ryan Garcia Fight Gets Made, It's Gonna Be One Of Biggest PPV Fights Of [The] Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

You must realize that PPV success depends heavily on the casual fight fan. The Tank-Garcia fight made substantially more money than Spence-Crawford, for example, and I would wager that Garcia brought in at least his half.
    I would think that after Tank made him quit, he would lose about half of that fanbase? As for Rolly, how does he still have the same fan base after an old man kicked his azz?

Leave a comment:

• THC
    replied
    PPV. Ridiculous. If there ever was a fight to torrent, this would be it.

Leave a comment:

• Spray_resistant
    replied
    This will be the highest draw ppv relative to the lowest level of boxing I can think of in recent memory.

I have thought to myself, if I kept my punch count around 55 per rd I could UD Rolly.

Leave a comment:

• GBP4LIFE
    replied
    No is checking for Rollies.. Floyd doesn’t even promote him.

Ryan meanwhile has the Goldenboy machine him in full force and will sell, why Canelo is interested in making the Mungia fight

Leave a comment:

• Robi13
    replied
    Originally posted by ßykeryder View Post
    Thanks for confirming Garcia/Romero fight won't even draw flies. Both fighters are garbage, let alone PPV draws.
    I could care less for either guy, I’m pretty sure Ryan will sell well though. If we are being honest, he has a big following already

Leave a comment:

• Bullrider
    replied
    Originally posted by Robi13 View Post

What’s funny and a bit ironic about your comment is that, the same grandpa would probably make Ryan quit and do it sooner than tank did. Funny ain’t it?
    Thanks for confirming Garcia/Romero fight won't even draw flies. Both fighters are garbage, let alone PPV draws.

Leave a comment:

• Smash
    replied
    all roads lead to rollies, the king of nevada

Leave a comment:

• Robi13
    replied
    Originally posted by ßykeryder View Post
    Don't know what makes this clown think he's a draw, let alone a PPV draw, when he just had an embarrassing performance in his last fight. Barroso made him run for his life. Couldn't trade with grandpa. Who would want to see that garbage again?
    What’s funny and a bit ironic about your comment is that, the same grandpa would probably make Ryan quit and do it sooner than tank did. Funny ain’t it?

Leave a comment:

• TheOneAboveAll
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    If Romero vs. Garcia is even in the Top 3 PPVs of '24, Boxing has a very big problem!!!
    You must realize that PPV success depends heavily on the casual fight fan. The Tank-Garcia fight made substantially more money than Spence-Crawford, for example, and I would wager that Garcia brought in at least his half.

Leave a comment:

• archiemoore1
    replied
    Rolly and Ryan both are most famous for being knocked out by Tank Davis- one was knocked out to the jaw, and the other one to the ribs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X