No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia: "Terence Crawford Ain't No Killer"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia: "Terence Crawford Ain't No Killer"

You almost never see Terence Crawford smiling once he's inside the ring. Actually, you rarely see him smiling outside of it either. For the 35-year-old, he comes off as unforgiving and mean. His actions once the bell rings mirror that. Earlier this year, for the 11th consecutive time, a Crawford opponent was unable to reach the final bell. While it's commonplace, few expected him to dismantle Errol Spence Jr. a few short months ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Then why did his son ducked him for all those years? Once upon a time Danny Garcia was the mandatory challenger for Crawford’s WBO welterweight title.

So what happened? You don’t have to answer that question I will do it for you. It was because he was afraid of getting his ass whupped that’s why.

Comment

"The current father of the former two-division champion, Danny Garcia".

Comment

Coming soon, a full article leading up to a single quote “yes.”

Comment

Originally posted by kingkida View Post
          I sort of admire Hans’ hustle. He’ll get paid for word count for absolutely nothing.
          TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
            "The current father of the former two-division champion, Danny Garcia".
            Yooo I was thinking the same thing lmao The current Father , does he have multiple Fathers that take turns!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by kingkida View Post
              Lmaooooooooo facts!!!

Comment

Will the next Dannys father please stand up......it's Zab Judah , he's Dannys next father, this current one needs work on his brain.

Comment

I'm still wondering how Danny, who has only fought twice in the last 3 years, who hasn't held a title in almost 7 years, who has NEVER previously even fought at middleweight, is somehow getting a middleweight title shot.
                  joesaiditstrue joesaiditstrue likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post
                    I'm still wondering how Danny, who has only fought twice in the last 3 years, who hasn't held a title in almost 7 years, who has NEVER previously even fought at middleweight, is somehow getting a middleweight title shot.
                    Honestly he shouldn't even have been a 2 division champ
                    ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X