Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He d kill Danny though

Comment

"The current father of the former two-division champion"

The writers here need to lay off of using AI for writing articles.

Comment

Crawford on that good juice dude had trouble stopping smaller guys but he's been stopping bigger guys lol yea I'm sure he's clean

Comment

Garcia never wanted that smoke from bud who's been calling them yea anybody could be beaten but bud would be the first one to stop Danny if they ever fought they never wanted to fight bud ever

Comment

I'd like to see Crawford vs Swift Garcia. They have some bad blood and old scores to settle from those amateur fights. Garcia can be dangerous with those hooks, but I think Crawford will figure him out and stop him. It would be a good fight to watch while it lasted though. I think Crawford might be persuaded to take this fight with the right conditions. He probably would love to punch Danny in the mouth, as a nod to Dad Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
              Danny and bud ducked each other FOR YEARS. They split in the amateurs and when both were @140 that would’ve been a GREAT matchup. Danny we’ll past his expired date now tho much more mileage on him the crawford at this point
              Nah stop cap you mean Danny ducked bud for years be honest

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
                I'd like to see Crawford vs Swift Garcia. They have some bad blood and old scores to settle from those amateur fights. Garcia can be dangerous with those hooks, but I think Crawford will figure him out and stop him. It would be a good fight to watch while it lasted though. I think Crawford might be persuaded to take this fight with the right conditions. He probably would love to punch Danny in the mouth, as a nod to Dad Garcia.
                Bud will be the first to stop Danny Garcia

Comment

I would be open to fighting Angel for the title of Danny's father if he is defending the title he currently holds, tired of him ducking men who could possibly be better dads than himself.

Comment

3 million guarantee plus PPV upside. You only turn that down if you think the non-killer is going to beat the breaks off of you. He would have punished Danny as he did Felix Diaz. Angel would have had to throw in the towel.

Comment

Where was Danny when Bud was calling out all the PBC champs? I’m not saying Danny feared him, but he certainly stayed on his side of the street rather than insist on a unification bout.

Comment

Working...
                      X