Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bill Haney: "Two Guys Will Expose Shakur Stevenson All The Way, Tank and Devin!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bill Haney: "Two Guys Will Expose Shakur Stevenson All The Way, Tank and Devin!"

Bill Haney always believed Shakur Stevenson had flaws in his game. The problem, however, was no one was good enough to accentuate them. Earlier this month in Las Vegas, Nevada, Edwin De Los Santos, despite being given little to no chance, almost proved that he was idoneous on the night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

shakur throws one jab per round v tank

the haney fight is some type of mirror image of the loma fight
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Bill talking as if Haney hasn't been exposed already

Comment

He beats both of them. Every young fighter has a bad performance. Don't give me "he does this every fight!" because his other fights have been landslides regardless if you don't like this style. In fact, it would have been in their favor if he had this performance vs them vs going to the drawing board now and matching his work rate to his talent.
        Last edited by hhh1200; 12-01-2023, 10:52 AM.
        slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

OMG the thought of a Stevenson Haney fight puts me into slumberland. Complete cure for insomnia.

Comment

I don't believe this is his true opinion. I don't think he wants his son to fight Shakur.
            Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Exposing by offering 25%

Comment

Shakur and Haney would make for a good chess match. It would be highly competitive like Devin's fight with Loma.

However, if you match Stevenson with Tank Davis then the fight becomes another track meet. The reason being is Shakur's unwillingness to trade and exchange or engage and take risks in that fight.

If he does he knows he would get KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  shakur throws one jab per round v tank

the haney fight is some type of mirror image of the loma fight
                  Yep! That's very true!
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post
                    I don't believe this is his true opinion. I don't think he wants his son to fight Shakur.
                    When Stevenson was Haney's WBC lightweight mandatory challenger; He offered Shakur two chances to bite at the apple but yet he turned him down both times.

Comment

Working...
                    X