Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez Sr. Expects Destruction: David Benavidez Will Tear Jermall Charlo Apart!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garfios View Post
    The only time he won a belt from a champion was against old cotto, all others won their belts in vacant contests, they never took the belt from a real champion, and definately not against a world class fighter. It was always a set up.
    The best guy on David’s resume is a guy Canelo had a much easier time with. The fact is Canelo has several entertaining / lucrative options in Charlo, Crawford, Munguia and Berlanga while David has none yet and still he won’t challenge himself against anyone, he’ll only fight people where EVERY physical advantage is in his favor. You never answered my question, so if not Canelo what name should I have used?

Comment

Originally posted by Cali Talk View Post

The best guy on David’s resume is a guy Canelo had a much easier time with. The fact is Canelo has several entertaining / lucrative options in Charlo, Crawford, Munguia and Berlanga while David has none yet and still he won’t challenge himself against anyone, he’ll only fight people where EVERY physical advantage is in his favor. You never answered my question, so if not Canelo what name should I have used?
      Lucrative fights and good opponents doesn't always go hand to hand, you mentioning 4 fighters that 2 aren't in the same division, one of them 21 pounds south of him, the other two are just popular, ginger doesn't want to fight nothing that resembles a threat. If not canelo he should fight Morrell Jr, if that was the question.

Comment

Lucrative fights and good opponents doesn't always go hand to hand, you mentioning 4 fighters that 2 aren't in the same division, one of them 21 pounds south of him, the other two are just popular, ginger doesn't want to fight nothing that resembles a threat. If not canelo he should fight Morrell Jr, if that was the question.
        Charlo is an undefeated champ at 160 so I think it’s not a size issue when Canelo started his carrier considerably lighter than Charlo and same goes for Munguia who kod someone Canelo had trouble with (which opposite can be said for David vs plant), as far as Crawford he’s a generational talent p4p #1 which i actually pick over Canelo or anyone even close to his division. Sounds like challenges to me. The question was who else is going to multiple divisions and taking on high level opposition other than Canelo and Haney? You’re right bout the Morrell fight, but he won’t fight him

Comment

Charlo is an undefeated champ at 160 so I think it’s not a size issue when Canelo started his carrier considerably lighter than Charlo and same goes for Munguia who kod someone Canelo had trouble with (which opposite can be said for David vs plant), as far as Crawford he’s a generational talent p4p #1 which i actually pick over Canelo or anyone even close to his division. Sounds like challenges to me. The question was who else is going to multiple divisions and taking on high level opposition other than Canelo and Haney? You’re right bout the Morrell fight, but he won’t fight him
          The fact you think Charlo in 2024 is a challenge, proves you know nothing about boxing and your just another Canelo groupie.

Comment

All those things you just wrote is nonsense, charlo has mental issues and hasn't fight a real threat in his whole career, how many years he was idle befor fighting a JWW journeyman? mungia is in the same path canelo is, and we have to expect that because the same guy that guided and protected ginger, is the one that's guiding munguia. I didn't heard that canelo has any trouble with ryder, actually the only thing you can said good about ryder is that he took the beating like a man, and that brings us to a fair conclusion that the British didn't have the same resistance and will he had against canelo, in others words ginger helped with that ko, softened ryder for the next one. The ginger should fight a real challenge, a guy in his own division, not someone two or three divisions below, that's insane and criminal for the real fans, that is overpaying for a circus act, I haven't watch a ginger live fights in years, I refuse to spend my money on a fight I know who the winner is beforehand. To close this out, when canelo was fighting at 155 he used to come in the night of the fight at 170+, and he was 21yo, whoever thinks that ginger vs Crawford is a fair fight is delusional the same with the other charlo. There's another option and a better one in benavidez.
            Last edited by garfios; 02-02-2024, 10:22 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=garfios;n32154808]

I don't know what happens with canelo.
              Last edited by garfios; 01-30-2024, 08:49 PM.

Comment

All those things you just wrote is nonsense, charlo has mental issues and hasn't fight a real threat in his whole career, how many years he was idle befor fighting a JWW journeyman? mungia is in the same path canelo is, and we have to expect that because the same guy that guided and protected ginger, is the one that's guiding munguia. I didn't heard that canelo has any trouble with ryder, actually the only thing you can said good about ryder is that he took the beating like a man, and that brings us to a fair conclusion that the British didn't have the same resistance and will he had against canelo, in others words ginger helped with that ko, softened ryder for the next one. The ginger should fight a real challenge, a guy in his own division, not someone two or three divisions below, that's insane and criminal for the real fans, that is overpaying for a circus act, I haven't watch a ginger live fights in years, I refuse to spend my money on a fight I know who the winner is beforehand. To close this out, when canelo was fighting at 155 he used to come in the night of the fight at 170+, and he was 21yo, whoever thinks that ginger vs Crawford is a fair fight is delusional the same with the other charlo. There's another option and a better one in benavidez.Al those things you just wrote is nonsense, charlo has mental issues and hasn't fight a real threat in his whole career, how many years he was idle befor fighting a JWW journeyman? mungia is in the same parallel path canelo is, and we have to expect that because the same guy that guided and protected ginger, is the one that's guiding munguia. I didn't heard that canelo has any trouble with ryder(did you know ryder ran away from Morelljr for a WBA and mandatory position five years ago), actually the only thing you can said good about ryder is that he took the beating like a man, and that brings us to a fair conclusion that the British didn't have the same resistance and will he had against canelo, in another words ginger helped with that ko, softened ryder for the next one. The ginger should fight a real challenge, a guy in his own division, not someone two or three divisions below, that's insane and criminal for the real fans, that is overpaying for a circus act, I haven't watch a ginger live fights in years, I refuse to spend my money on a fight I know who the winner is beforehand. To close this out, when canelo was fighting at 155 he used to come in the night of the fight at 170+, and he was 21yo, whoever thinks that ginger vs Crawford is a fair fight is delusional the same with the other charlo. There's another option and a better one in benavidez.
                Can tell you know very little bout boxing. David much like ggg camping out in same weight class for a million years fighting smaller guys and that’s ok with people like you but don’t give props to fighters that go up and take on challenges. I don’t think David has ever fought anyone that he isn’t faster, stronger, bigger and has reach advantage- clown ****. Crawford, Haney and David’s real Dad Canelo are only ones doing it

Comment

Can tell you know very little bout boxing. David much like ggg camping out in same weight class for a million years fighting smaller guys and that’s ok with people like you but don’t give props to fighters that go up and take on challenges. I don’t think David has ever fought anyone that he isn’t faster, stronger, bigger and has reach advantage- clown ****. Crawford, Haney and David’s real Dad Canelo are only ones doing it
                  And I can tell you don't know nothing about people in general. Nowadays boxers shrink themselves to fight one or two weight below, nothing I can do about that, I noticed long time ago, what I ask is for the best fights to be made in every division, I know politics and alphabet soups organizations are a big part of the sport, and more often than not they dictate who fights who, but the boxer, especially if is a big star has the power to say NO, I want the best and believe me the fights would be made. There you have it, I care about who's is fighting who. I have been watching boxing for over 60 years, even if I was the dumbest guy on earth, something about the sport would have stick, so I do know a little about the sport and other things.

Comment

Working...
                  X