Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: "I Respect Wilder But He's In My Way, I'm Here To Win!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: "I Respect Wilder But He's In My Way, I'm Here To Win!"

Deontay Wilder towers over most in the heavyweight division. His slender frame may indicate that he's harmless but the blood that drips down his gloves proves otherwise.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i remember parker having a decent chin, will be interesting to see how he takes wilders shots

Comment

Wilders propensity to be outboxed for large portion of a fight, easy to hit, questionable chin and Parker having a decent chin and some ability makes this arguably THE most compelling fight on the card, IMO the only compelling fight on the card.

Comment

This is a gimme for Wilder, Eddy has options, multi fight deal. Eddy has AJ. Still, Eddy is the master of the shocking upset.

Comment

Parker looks great against mediocre opposition, but against someone dangerous he will just try to survive.
          mrbig1 mrbig1 likes this.

Comment

Nope. He's here to get KOed, take his biggest pay check and then retire.

Comment

I'm going with Parker - and I wouldn't see it as an upset. But to win he must press forward and do his best Chisora impression, he can't stay on the outside and allow Wilder the time and space to line him up, if he does, he'll get caught when he starts to tire.
              Parker has everything he needs to win this pretty comfortably, but of course it's down to how he executes his game plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                This is a gimme for Wilder, Eddy has options, multi fight deal. Eddy has AJ. Still, Eddy is the master of the shocking upset.
                Nothings a give me for Wilder since he hasn’t beat anyone as proven as Parker and hasn’t fought in over a year .

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                  Nope. He's here to get KOed, take his biggest pay check and then retire.
                  That's unlikely, bro's only 30. We'll be seeing him for years to come.
                  Boxers have a bad habit of not retiring on time.

Chisora has like a dozen L's and he's still getting paid lol.

Comment

If wilder wins, it will be his best win. If parkers wins, it might be parkers best win

Comment

Working...
                    X