Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins on Ryan Garcia: 'We're Not in the Business of Kissing a Fighter's Ass'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins on Ryan Garcia: 'We're Not in the Business of Kissing a Fighter's Ass'

Golden Boy partner Bernard Hopkins apparently isn't too interested in sugarcoating his words toward his fighters--even one that is regarded as a cash cow. The Hall of Fame fighter popped up in the headlines this week when comments he previously made about Ryan Garcia,
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lmmao
    sege64 sege64 likes this.

Comment

Promoters are supposed to promote a fighter. How can you have a product and not believe in your product 100%? Having said that, more reporters nowadays should think like BHop is thinking here. Too many reporters are in the business of brown-nosing rather than reporting facts and calling fighters out on their BS.

Comment

100% agree , even in life ( never was a fan of hopkins)

Comment

I Agree, don’t promote a lie, but as a promoter you must exaggerate the truth. All promoters do it.
          alexoneness alexoneness icee icee like this.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
            Promoters are supposed to promote a fighter. How can you have a product and not believe in your product 100%? Having said that, more reporters nowadays should think like BHop is thinking here. Too many reporters are in the business of brown-nosing rather than reporting facts and calling fighters out on their BS.
            Agree, reporters are the worst. Ellie comes to mind right away. But as a promoter, you must sell your product. You can’t go to interviews and bash your biggest attraction.

Comment

basically u are not even a world champ dude, u have delusions of grandeur & u want people to treat u like u are the p4p no1 guy in the world proven without a doubt
              lefthook2daliva lefthook2daliva likes this.

Comment

i sense a mental health breakdown or at least hissy fit may occor soon, the king has been disrespected even insulted and made to look bad infront of their followers

Comment

Basically I’m not interested in a thing Ryan Garcia has to say until he can provide a real answer to this question about the fight with Davis: If you were able to spring to your feet when the ref’s count would have reached “11,” why couldn’t you do it when it actually reached “9”?

Comment

I think you kinda do, you want to sell your fighter and keep him happy at the same time. Happy fighters are an easy promotion.
                    juanpablo juanpablo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X