No announcement yet.

UK boxing news: Hughie Fury confirms his comeback to boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK boxing news: Hughie Fury confirms his comeback to boxing

Hughie ‘shades of Ali’ Fury has confirmed he is making a comeback to boxing after finally recovering from
    Covid, he is looking to shake up the division and he said he will be looking to fight in February hopefully against Derek Chisora.

Tyson Fury once stated that Hughie is actually more talented of a boxer than he is. Hughie once went the distance in a very close fight with former world champion Joseph Parker. Can Hughie shake up the division, only time will tell.

Over and out.

this needs to be stickied

Comment

Hughies 29 going on 49 which is the age I am ,this guy can pass as my uncle in the recent interview I saw him in . Lol

Like his cousin Tyson the genes to age gracefully just aren’t there , skin diseases also prematurely age you by attacking the nervous system which stresses the body out . I give him 5 years tops to make anything happen bf he calls it quits at age 36 . If he had his fathers mentality and will maybe it would be different,obviously Peter wants him to succeed more then Hughie does and would out in way more effort and pure grit if he could switch places , Peter has probably thought to himself if he could only be in his sons body and fight fir him the old case of the new generation not being as tough here .

I hope he does well not to well ,if he saying he’s better then Joshua now cant imagine what he would be like giving any type of belt , like Tyson Fury instant ares hole I would guess ? Lol
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-30-2023, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Hughie's performance in the Parker fight was among the worst I've ever seen. I lost all interest in his career after that.

Comment

If i could ask hughie what his weaknesses are i wonder what hed say? He just falls short all the time, sometimes i think its mental.

Comment

He’s finally getting his man strength.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              He’s finally getting his man strength.
              Add that to the shades of Ali

Comment

As boxers go, Baby Hughie would make a great doorman.

Comment

Another Fury grifter.

Comment

I believe this is the fourth time he annouces his return, no date, no place, no oponent.

He seems retired to me

Comment

Working...
                    X