Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ergashev: I Felt a Pain and Wasn't Able To Move, My Legs Gave Out on Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ergashev: I Felt a Pain and Wasn't Able To Move, My Legs Gave Out on Me

Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas - Some observers felt undefeated mandatory challenger Shohjahon Ergashev (23-1, 20 KOs) would have more than enough to unseat Subriel Matias from the IBF junior welterweight championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

translation: i got my ass kicked in there

Comment

ask for a re-match then

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
        ask for a re-match then
        Hahaha

He's like "naw I'm cool"

Comment

I told ppl here Ergashev had no idea what he was getting into.

The 140lb division has been put on notice Matias is the king of this division so if you wanna be called Champ you gotta see him.
          JimmyBX JimmyBX likes this.

Comment

It's because you don't know how to manage your body's energy.
            You jump into your opponents going too aggressive in the first rounds and you think they're all the same.
            There are techniques in being able to last the distance. You need a good conditioning coach.

Comment

That pain is called Matias by the way

Comment

Dude blew his entire wad looking sharp and powerful in the first two and had nothing left for three onward. He has potential, but he needs better conditioning and stamina. Or Matias really hits that hard. Both can be true and are.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                  ask for a re-match then
                  lol yeah nowhere in that excuse was there a I want a rematch come out of his mouth.

Comment

It was very prudent move on Ergashev's part. I​t's a good thing he quit when had to because he was just about to get his ass whooped!

Comment

Working...
                    X