Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois Dismissive Of Jarrell Miller Trash Talk: I'm Going To Chop That Tree Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

I don't know, man. Rationally speaking, the answer is no. But from Joyce on, I have always perceived Dubois as someone perennially on the verge of disaster.

I think that it will be a more interesting fight than many people imagine.
    If the fat man comes in clean, I can see him gassing in 4 or 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

If the fat man comes in clean, I can see him gassing in 4 or 5 rounds.
      He won't be clean. And Dubois will not be, either. Do we really believe that people such as him, or AJ for that matter, are clean? They never got caught - that's the difference.
      SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

He won't be clean. And Dubois will not be, either. Do we really believe that people such as him, or AJ for that matter, are clean? They never got caught - that's the difference.
        In your World none of the HW are clean soo
        Why You watching the Fights?
        Smh
        Last edited by greeneye99; 12-02-2023, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

I'm your World none of the HW are clean soo
          Why You watching the Fights?
          Smh
          Because they're usually fun to watch. Juice or not, I'm interested in the remaining aspects of a boxing fight.

Why did I watch Ben Johnson running 100 meters in 9''79 in 1988 and destroying Carl Lewis in the process? Same reason, and same thought. So, Johnson was on dope and Lewis was clean. Yeah, right.

Comment

You're probably right. Sometimes, the timing and masking agents work. Maybe Miller won't be quite as dirty as when he got nailed for three, count 'em, three peds!
            Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X