Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Fury Wants The Ngannou Rematch, Good Chance of That Happening in Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren: Fury Wants The Ngannou Rematch, Good Chance of That Happening in Future

Frank Warren, co-promoter for WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, expect there to be a rematch with MMA veteran Francis Ngannou in the future. Last month in Saudi Arabia, Fury stepped in the ring with Ngannou in a non-title crossover boxing match.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ngannou bullied Fury in the ring real nice. Fury took his thump like a ginger step child and didnt like it. Fought scared for the rest of the fight. Ngannou put manners on the spoilt brat.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
      Ngannou bullied Fury in the ring real nice. Fury took his thump like a ginger step child and didnt like it. Fought scared for the rest of the fight. Ngannou put manners on the spoilt brat.
      Who could've thought that a sand miner from Africa would teach manners to an Englishman.

Respect to Mr. Ngannou.

Comment

A focused Tyson Fury, with a proper training camp, would stand Francis Ngannou on his head for 12 rounds, possibly even get him out of there. Is Fury on the slide though? He still insists he was 100% focused and done a proper training camp. If so, could be Father Time approaching. I'd watch a rematch because the first fight was surprisingly competitive and turned out to be a good matchup. Wouldn't hurt Ngannou to get back into the winning column in the meantime!

Comment

It's going to look real bad when he gets beat by Usyk and then ko'd by Ngannou.
          pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Fury got lazy after the second Wilder fight. Packing on weight and you can tell he was not training as much. He did not even have to train for Chisora and Whyte as both of them are garbage. He better train for Usyk or it is gonna be a long night

Comment

Fury just needs to put in a real camp. Ngannou’s boxed his whole life and destroyed the world of MMA with those boxing skills, but that's a small talent pool there, in spite of having to outfight all the kickers and grapplers; and Francis would find a prepared Fury a very different obstacle to overcome.

Still, Ngannou did great, making it a very competitive loss, and he's earned another crack.

As for Fury, even after he grinds down Usyk and unifies the belts back to the actual lineal championship; he'll remain a man in need of redemption against Ngannou.

From there, there's plenty of massive options, if he wishes to soldier on.

Zhang in China, Hrgovic, whatever is left of Joshua after Wilder smashes him, a finale against Anderson/Wardley/Pero/Clark, etc.
              Last edited by Willow The Wisp; 11-21-2023, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Nice try! Fury will never give Ngannou a rematch because it’s too risky of a fight and a bad style matchup for him. He can’t beat him. “The Gypsy King” just might get stopped the next time he fights Francis.

Comment

Yes do! I’d love to see the munts face after this one, he’d have to say ngannou is just plain better with primitive boxing ability.
                  and prove AGAIN what I’ve said aaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll along, over rated, undisciplined, and faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaT!
                  I would pick Francis to get him out of there really quick second time round, just to be sure.
                  let’s not forget, a man that’s had 1 fight and did that well against what even boxing people call “great” (actually a fat bell end) imagine what he can do in his second fight. Ngannou by easy KO victory.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Nice try! Fury will never give Ngannou a rematch because it’s too risky of a fight and a bad style matchup for him. He can’t beat him. “The Gypsy King” just might get stopped the next time he fights Francis.
                    it’s right here folks, I concur my friend.

Comment

Working...
                    X