Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Explains That Fury's Frustrations Boiled Over at Usyk Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
    Shut up Frank, this guy is a piece of trash, just like his father.

It’s not like he hasn’t behaved like this for 10 years. People are just sick of him now. Even the Brits all want Usyk to beat him.
    As a Brit, I can confirm. Fury used to be not widely liked but then garnered a lot of sympathy with the mental health bollocks, and then got a lot of public support after the Wilder fights. He's managed to squander most of that goodwill via cherry picks and chatting ****e.

Comment

That wasn't frustration, that was just Fury.

Frank continues with the line that it was Usyk's team that pulled out last time. It's true, it's heavily based on other things, and it's all he's got. As soon as Krassyuk started to speak they shut it down - because they know he's going to embarrass the 'fighting man'.
      tonysoprano tonysoprano likes this.

Comment

If Tyson put that frustration into increasing the intensity of his training, he won't embarrass himself as he did against an MMA boxing novice.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarDeanC*ntly View Post

As a Brit, I can confirm. Fury used to be not widely liked but then garnered a lot of sympathy with the mental health bollocks, and then got a lot of public support after the Wilder fights. He's managed to squander most of that goodwill via cherry picks and chatting ****e.
          100%. he's always maintained that his mental health deteriorated post klitschko because he wasn't revered by the british public for his achievements. Now look at his behaviour after garnering all our good will and support. Trashed it.

Comment

As an Englishman I can't identify with a yob like Fury. Look at the type of people on here who support him: they tend to be abusive, alt-right edgelords. That's no coincidence.

Comment

Lmfao fury wasn't any different than he generally is.

That whole team been talking bollocks they are scum bags.

It's just that it was usyk hero who can do no wrong even when he's constantly crying about legal body shots in the ring.

Comment

He’s at the top of his ped cycle, coke and ped will turn you into a maniac too.

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post

100%. he's always maintained that his mental health deteriorated post klitschko because he wasn't revered by the british public for his achievements. Now look at his behaviour after garnering all our good will and support. Trashed it.
                  He seems to crave the sort of reverence the Greeks accorded their various deities. But he’s forgotten that there is only one Most High, and it ain’t Tyson Fury. Besides, the true God isn’t diminished by someone neglecting to admire Him. Fury would be a far better fighter if he could rummage around in his soul for a box of humility. Personally, I’m hoping Usyk finds it and hands it to him.

gooderz84 gooderz84 dan-b dan-b like this.

Comment

I think Fury is genuinely insulted by Usyk, the admiration and support he has been shown by people from Fury's home country the UK.

Tyson Fury although he is a popular fighter within the UK 'I believe his true loyal fans are low in number, but that is the same for most fighters'.

I think certain recent fighters like David Haye understood this, that is why when the boxing media and fans turned against him 'He did not really care'.

Fury in a similar way Joshua did, genuinely believe they were a nations hero 'What people must understand is these casual lemmings in society have no hero's, they will just support whoever is hot in the moment'.

Note: Fury in many ways has been forced into this fight 'I don't think the timing of the fight, and the environment in which it has been developing under. Are to Tyson Fury's 100% liking'. And this has been one area as a Champion were Fury, has liked to influence heavily i.e When fights happen, and the narratives being rehearsed.

This is the aspect of being a Champion, which I don't think Fury likes and it is why 'I have always stated Fury does not like being a Champion, the tenants and requirements which are mandated' etc.

dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

He always acts like an embarrassment. I'd rather he fights in the USA so his loudmouth father can't be there with him.
                      Especially since the wilder fights he has become unbearable outside the ring, yeah that ********** too always roaring at people and getting his udders out he should act his age

Comment

Working...
                      X