Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Explains That Fury's Frustrations Boiled Over at Usyk Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren Explains That Fury's Frustrations Boiled Over at Usyk Presser

According to Frank Warren, co-promoter of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, explained that his boxer's frustrations boiled over during the recent press conference to announce the undisputed fight with Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

yeah hes frustrated his cherry pick went wrong alrite, he got his 50 mil tho so its its all good on that front anyway, thanks saudis

Comment

No, fackin' Fish Eyes ....his frustrations boiled over because he's backed into a corner. He knows a lot of people thought he lost to an 0-0-0 (0 KO's) beginning boxer, and now he's going to lose to "the middleweight". The ride is over.
      letsgochump letsgochump likes this.

Comment

Tyson Fury will never fight again.
        MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

He was acting like an embarrassment

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
            He was acting like an embarrassment
            He always acts like an embarrassment. I'd rather he fights in the USA so his loudmouth father can't be there with him.
            Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Fury sucks Balls

Comment

Possibly the ******* or the boar semen had an adverse reaction.
                gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Furys not got social anxiety he doesn't think why did I say this or that, or do they think I'm an idiot?

Comment

Shut up Frank, this guy is a piece of trash, just like his father.

It’s not like he hasn’t behaved like this for 10 years. People are just sick of him now. Even the Brits all want Usyk to beat him.

Comment

Working...
                    X