No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford's Trainer Believes Spence Would Stop Tim Tszyu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Like who? His best stoppage win was due to an accidental headbutt breaking an orbital bone.

How powerful is Spence going to be when he's not "the big fish" anymore? Especially since Crawford has written the book on how to beat him. Spence has too many tells in the ring.

There is only one Crawford. You can't write a book on how to fight like Terrance Crawford. Tszyu is nowhere near Crawford's level.

Also, how would you know what caused an orbital break? I saw Spence hit Brook and Ugas with plenty of punches that could break their face.
    Last edited by joseph5620; 11-20-2023, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Tszyu is going to make a lot of people wrong

Comment

I would favour Tim for 2 reasons. First, Spencer confidence is shattered, and Tim's is sky high. Second, Spence is on his way out, getting old and he quite bruised. Tim is young and fresh.
        Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Bomac decoying Spence into retirement because that’s exactly what would happen if Spence face TT … another terrible beat down Spence would have to endure…
          Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Tim's most notable win is his last fight and is most famous for being an e-mail champion because Charlo had money to make so why is he being rated so highly compared to the former unified 147lb champion who beat Ugas, Porter, Brook, Garcia?
            This is a great queation but you probably won't get an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

There is only one Crawford. You can't write a book on how to fight like Terrance Crawford. Tszyu is nowhere near Crawford's level.

Also, how would you know what caused an orbital break? I saw Spence hit Brook and Ugas with plenty of punches that could break their face.
              I never said to fight like Crawford. I said Crawford exposed Spences weaknesses. The lunging on jabs, the feet placement, the pause to admire his 1-2 to the body. Every one of Spence's KD's were off of one of his tells that he's shown in every one of his fights. I had pointed out one before the fight, but this video basically points out all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Tim's most notable win is his last fight and is most famous for being an e-mail champion because Charlo had money to make so why is he being rated so highly compared to the former unified 147lb champion who beat Ugas, Porter, Brook, Garcia?
                Don't move the goalposts here. You were talking about how he stopped bigger and durable fighters, and now you're "look who he beat" Everyone knows who he beat. I'm asking for all of these "bigger and more durable" guys he stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                  ————
                  Tim will be just another Katsidis or Jeff Horn or Kambosos … Australians who got beat up by elite fighters once they crossed the ocean
                  Jeep Horn beat a prime Pacquiao who wanted nothing to do with a rematch. Kambosis beat a prime Teo who wanted nothing to do with a rematch. Katsidis fought plenty of top names in his time including fighting JMM in a fight of the year winner. Choose 3 others to make your point.
                  BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

No he won't. Tim is a very good counter puncher

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      I rather Crawford vs Tszyu but if Terrance is getting Charlo I don't mind a Tim/Spence fight.
                      TT isn't ready for Crawford I think. Let him vs Spence to see if he can take Spence's spot in the game, which is basically open at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X